MECHANICAL PROJECT ENGINEER
This role supports Plant Project Engineering which handles larger (>$300,000 USD) Capital Project expenditures within the Bayport manufacturing facility in Pasadena, Texas.
This Engineer will function as a Mechanical Project Engineer directly handling mechanical design aspects and project execution at any point from pre-project through construction and commissioning.
The position will involve strong collaboration within the Bayport site and with the projects group at the parent company in Denmark.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Five (5) years of work experience.
- Prefer experience in plant capital projects.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong computer skills.
- AutoCAD experience a plus.