LOGISTICS COORDINATOR 2021
Performs the logistics function for catalyst manufacturing plant in Pasadena, Texas. Employees may specialize in domestic movements, imports and/or exports.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Maintains sales orders in the SAP system.
2) Reviews customer requirements and notifies appropriate HTI employees of specific requirements per ISO final inspection procedure.
3) Coordinates delivery of catalyst with customer, transportation and warehouse employees.
4) Coordinates delivery of hardware with customer, transportation and supplier
5) Prepares shipping instructions and documents for domestic and export catalyst shipments
6) Works with HTAS and a freight forwarder to make bookings for catalyst shipments on behalf of HTAS.
7) Maintains system for tracking all shipments.
8) Provides all documentation for completion of the orders.
9) Handles freight invoices and enter them into SAP system for invoicing of customer.
10) Maintains tracking system and coordinates delivery of containers with catalyst and raw material from HTAS.
11) Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in logistics/shipping preferred
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in import / export of materials preferred
- Warehouse interface experience preferred
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Computer literate to include Word and Excel.
- SAP experience preferred.
- HazMat certification training preferred.