Do you want to play a key role in optimizing and globalizing our Accounts Payable processes in Haldor Topsoe?
Haldor Topsoe is undergoing an important transformation, with an ambitious new green strategy to become a global leader within carbon emission reduction. To support this journey, we have upgraded our ERP solution to SAP S/4HANA and have started a thorough E-2-E refinement of all processes across the organization.
You will join our Global Finance Processes department with 23 dedicated colleagues with a Finance Process team, a Process Excellence team and a Shared Service team in India. As Global Process Owner, you will work closely with our global Finance organization, Procurement, IT and other relevant stakeholders.
You will be responsible for ensuring an efficient operation supported by our Shared Service team, processing nearly 45.000 invoices yearly. Together with colleagues in Denmark, you will handle local exceptions, ensure local compliance and assist local users and stakeholders. You will work in close collaboration with the Global Process Owner for Payments and Bank Controlling ensuring efficiency and compliance across processes.
As Global Process Owner your responsibilities include
Supporting daily operation
- Monitor, support and optimize the daily operation with Financial Shared Services in India
- Review reconciliations, internal controls and facilitate external auditing
- Support local users and stakeholders
Governance and compliance
- Ensure global governed and documented processes based on best practice
- Ensure a solid control environment
- Gate keep system change requests and authorizations
- Promote and strengthen the global collaboration
- Collaborate and knowledge share with other Global Process Owners
- Identify and drive changes and improvement initiatives
- Explore new opportunities, tools, solutions and relevant technologies
- Ensure global process adoption and that offshoring potentials are identified and acted upon
To succeed in the role, you
- Have a relevant financial education, e.g. accounting degree or similar and have profound experience within the Accounts Payable area
- Have prior experience in invoice processing with electronic workflow and SAP (considered an advantage)
- Have excellent communication skills in both Danish and English
- Simplify and structure tasks and processes with an E-2-E perspective
- Enjoy working with colleagues and stakeholders in a global environment
- Are service minded, proactive and solution-oriented.
Please contact Director, Global Finance Processes Regina Paludan Edens via firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references if relevant through our website www.topsoe.com.
We process applications and arrange interviews on a continuous basis and are looking forward to seeing your application as soon as possible.
February 28th, 2021.
Haldor Topsoe is a global leader in supply of catalysts, technology, and services to the chemical and refining industries. Topsoe aims to be the global leader within carbon emission reduction technologies by 2024. By perfecting chemistry for a better world, we enable our customers to succeed in the transition towards renewable energy. Topsoe is headquartered in Denmark and serves customers around the globe. In 2019, our revenue was approximately DKK 6 billion, and we employ more than 2,100 employees. www.topsoe.com