Do you want to play a key role in optimizing and globalizing our Accounts Receivable processes in Haldor Topsoe?
Haldor Topsoe is undergoing an important transformation, with an ambitious new green strategy to become a global leader within carbon emission reduction. To support this journey, we have upgraded our ERP solution to SAP S/4HANA and have started a thorough end-to-end refinement of all core processes across the organization.
You will be responsible for driving efficient and compliant AR processes within customer invoicing, dunning, reporting, reconciliations and internal controls. You will work closely with the business, understanding their needs and drive improvement initiatives e.g. improving our net working capital.
You will join our Global Finance Processes department which consist of a Finance Process team, a Process Excellence team and a Shared Service team in India. As Global Process Owner, you will work closely with our global Finance organization and across the business organization primarily with Global Sales, Shipping, and our Project Managers.
As Global Process Owner your responsibilities include
Governance and compliance
- Ensure global governed and documented processes
- Ensure a solid control environment
- Gatekeep system change requests and authorization.
Supporting daily operation
- Monitor, support and optimize the daily operation with Financial Shared Services in India
- Review reconciliations, internal controls and facilitate external auditing.
- Collaborate and knowledge share with other Global Process Owners
- Be the point of contact with Management for dunning process.
- Identify and drive changes and improvement initiatives
- Ensure global process adoption.
To succeed in the role, you
- have a relevant financial education, e.g. accounting degree or similar and have profound experience within the Accounts Receivable area
- have excellent communication skills in both Danish and English
- are able to simplify and structure tasks and processes with an end-to-end perspective
- enjoy working with colleagues and stakeholders in a global environment
- are service minded, proactive and solution-oriented.
Please contact Director, Global Finance Processes Regina Paludan Edens via firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references if relevant through our website www.topsoe.com.
We process applications and arrange interviews on a continuous basis and are looking forward to seeing your application as soon as possible.
April 30, 2021.
Haldor Topsoe is a global leader in supply of catalysts, technology, and services to the chemical and refining industries. Topsoe aims to be the global leader within carbon emission reduction technologies by 2024. By perfecting chemistry for a better world, we enable our customers to succeed in the transition towards renewable energy. Topsoe is headquartered in Denmark and serves customers around the globe. In 2020, our revenue was approximately DKK 6.2 billion, and we employ more than 2,100 employees. www.topsoe.com.