Student Assistant for Clean Air Solutions
Haldor Topsøe is a leading global supplier of sustainable process technologies and catalysts for refineries, and chemical processing plants – a position achieved through a unique combination of research, process design, sales, and production.
We are seeking a student assistant who can support our research technicians and scientists/engineers in developing catalysts for air pollution control. We work with a range of products and technologies in addressing environmental emission issues related to, for example, power plants, refineries and the chemical industry.
- Supporting and assisting technicians, engineers and chemists with a diverse range of tasks
- Registering industrial and R&D samples in databases
- Sending various samples for materials characterization and analysis (i.e., chemical analysis, microscopy, spectroscopy)
- Preparing catalysts for activity measurements (i.e, fractionation)
- Assisting in various practical tasks necessary for maintaining the laboratories (i.e., cleaning, organizing, refilling supplies)
- Collecting and processing data for various smaller projects/tasks.
- Enjoy learning new things
- Are hardworking and diligent
- Have an interest and curiosity within science and technology
- Are good at working in teams but still capable of working independently
- Are open and honest as well as not afraid of asking questions or making mistakes.
You are in your 1st or 2nd year of university within the field of Chemistry, Physics, Chemical engineering, Materials Science or similar.
Working hours are on average 8 hours per week throughout the semester with a few weeks of full-time work possible over the summer.
Please contact Billie Abrams, phone +45 2275 4429 if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and professional colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English and enclose a copy of your references. through our website www.topsoe.com.
April 18, 2021
Haldor Topsoe is a global leader in supply of catalysts, technology, and services to the chemical and refining industries. Topsoe aims to be the global leader within carbon emission reduction technologies by 2024. By perfecting chemistry for a better world, we enable our customers to succeed in the transition towards renewable energy. Topsoe is headquartered in Denmark and serves customers around the globe. In 2020, our revenue was approximately DKK 6.2 billion, and we employ around 2,100 employees. www.topsoe.com