Experienced process engineer with strong aspirations to work in a techno-commercial role? Join us in perfecting chemistry for a better world!
Haldor Topsoe is a leading technology provider with a vision “to be recognized as the global leader in carbon emission reduction technologies”.
We are now looking for an experienced process engineer to join our team of dedicated proposal & studies engineers. In this role you will work closely with R&D and leading technology experts on cutting edge solutions for chemical and syngas technologies worldwide.
You will use your networking skills to quickly be able to navigate our organization as you align the proposal strategy with internal stakeholders and you naturally relate to customers’ needs to create winning solutions.
The chemicals segment is in continuous development in order to meet the latest market demands. There is a global focus on green and renewable solutions as well as a desire to increase capacity beyond the typical limits. With the experience you bring to the table you can challenge our design and make sure that we are always offering the optimal solution.
Your area of responsibility will be:
- Provide input for layout strategy by checking RFQs/ITBs.
- Have full responsibility for making complex technical proposals including heat & mass balances and basic design of equipment
- Collaborate cross-functionally in preparation of the proposal
- Coordinate with licensing manager to get inputs for the commercial quotes
- Mentor and train fellow engineers
- Lead revamp studies
- Handle customer queries during and after completion of proposal/study
- Drive knowledge-sharing and lessons learnt
- Contribute to optimization and automation of workflows.
In all applicants we are looking for personal drive, energy and a self-motivated character since these are key elements to succeed in the role, and you can tick off the following:
- can anticipate and balance the needs of multiple stakeholders
- thrive on collaboration and enjoy networking
- have excellent communication skills
In addition, you should have these skills:
- Chemical engineer with minimum five years’ experience as process engineer/R&D/ technical services in either of Hydrogen/Methanol/Ammonia technologies.
- Experience in developing process flow diagrams is a requirement
- Experience from operation and start-up of these units will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of engineering software, IT tools and programming (Python, VBA) will be an advantage.
Please contact Peter Hasselriis Sandberg, PTRH@topsoe.com, phone: +45 4196 4526, if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and professional colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English and enclose a copy of your references. through our website www.topsoe.com.
April 18, 2021
Haldor Topsoe is a global leader in supply of catalysts, technology, and services to the chemical and refining industries. Topsoe aims to be the global leader within carbon emission reduction technologies by 2024. By perfecting chemistry for a better world, we enable our customers to succeed in the transition towards renewable energy. Topsoe is headquartered in Denmark and serves customers around the globe. In 2020, our revenue was approximately DKK 6.2 billion, and we employ around 2,100 employees. www.topsoe.com