Haldor Topsoe is an international company in rapid development and with the clear purpose of perfecting chemistry for a better world. Sustainability is on the strategic agenda in Topsoe and we have embarked on a very ambitious journey to become recognized as the global leader in carbon emission reduction technologies by 2024. Our headquarters are based in Denmark, but the vast majority of our catalysts and technologies are sold throughout the world.
We now offer a position as Planning and Production Master Data Specialist, who is responsible for the input, maintenance and governance of master data elements, ensuring that required data is operational and that information contained in S4 Hana is accurate. This position plays a critical role within the Global Integrated Planning team and overall Global Supply organization within Topsoe, ensuring that all master data work activities are performed with attention to highest possible standards of quality with a focus on continuous process improvement.
The successful applicant will be a specialist in SAP Material and Production Master Data with strong practical hands-on experience.
We offer you a position in an international company with excellent career and development prospects. You will work in an informal but ambitious atmosphere with a strong network of colleagues. We collaborate closely across the company and with our regional offices worldwide in an effort to meet our customers' needs in the best possible way.
- You will ensure quality, compliance and consistency of all Planning and Production Relevant Master Data in Haldor Topsoe’s S4 Hana SAP environment
- Through close collaboration with Planning, Procurement, Manufacturing, Sales and Finance functions you will drive the material lifecycle processes
- You will drive continuous improvement of data governance and data maintenance processes
- By using performance management score-cards you will analyse trends in Master Data quality and through root cause investigation drive corrective and preventative actions
- You will review and analyse data reports and update data fields as required to maintain data integrity and accurate reporting
- You will pro-actively drive cleansing of master data
- You will assist in the design, implementation and documentation of procedures, policies and data standards and controls to ensure enterprise data is accurate, complete, secure and reliable
- You will perform mass updates for data correction as required and ensure data consistency and accuracy within these activities
- You will drive the overall capability and competency of end-users & super-users through coaching, effective knowledge transfer and delivery of training
- As an SAP S4 HANA expert, you will provide professional technical expertise to master data related projects, activities and issue resolution
- You will provide back-up and support for the Planning Data & Analytics Manager
- are highly analytical with a clear eye for detail
- have a can-do attitude and exceptional problem-solving skills
- have a strong customer and service focussed mindset
- influence others within the organization with your second to none communication skills
- have strong project management, time management and decision-making skills
- are a self-starter and demonstrate initiative
- manage multiple concurrent assignments and are a pro-active collaborator
- prioritize activities and deliver results under pressure with minimal supervision
- are adaptable and thrive on change
You have a Bachelor’s degree or higher in business, supply chain, engineering or a related field.
Proficiency in SAP S4 Hana Master Data is a prerequisite – with a deep and sound practical understanding of MM / SD / QM / FIN modules as well as Bills of Material, Product Versions, Resources and Inspection Plans. You understand the configuration dependencies and interrelationships between different functional modules of S4.
You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working with SAP Production and Planning / Material Master Data in a process industry environment. Furthermore you have advanced proficiency in SAP Business Warehouse and MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
You have practical experience in data cleansing, data mapping and data governance and it is beneficial to have experience in large data transformation and / or migration activities as well as SAP ePPDS / SAP IBP DP.
You are able to write job aids, procedures and design process flow diagrams.
If you want to know more about the position, please contact Anna Margrét Pétursdóttir at +45 2249 6699 or APET@topsoe.com.
Would you like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization? Then submit your application and resume in English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and references through our website www.topsoe.com.
August 31, 2021
Haldor Topsoe is a global leader in supply of catalysts, technology, and services to the chemical and refining industries. Topsoe aims to be the global leader within carbon emission reduction technologies by 2024. By perfecting chemistry for a better world, we enable our customers to succeed in the transition towards renewable energy. Topsoe is headquartered in Denmark and serves customers around the globe. In 2020, our revenue was approximately DKK 6.2 billion, and we employ around 2,100 employees. www.topsoe.com