Do you thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment? Are you a self-driven structured planner who can work on multiple tasks across different functions and organizational levels without letting the ball drop – then this is a unique opportunity for you.
Join our new Green Hydrogen Business Unit
Topsoe aims to be the global leader within carbon emission reduction technologies by 2024. By perfecting chemistry for a better world, we enable our customers to succeed in the transition towards renewable energy.
June 1st, we established a dedicated Green Hydrogen organization to accelerate our business within green technologies. We are on an ambitious journey in a globally competitive market. This is good news for you as it opens a new and exciting position as executive assistant to our newly appointed EVP for Green Hydrogen. There is a lot to do as we are just getting started and the role as executive assistant is critical to ensure smooth operation of our business. Sounds interesting? Take a look at the job description – and let us know if you are the one.
What is the job about
Strong and dedicated support to our Head of Green Hydrogen is fundamental to enable him to keep focused on the things he needs to know and do. To succeed in the role, you will need to be a brilliant organizer who is 10 steps ahead of schedule, excellent communicator, good at stakeholder management, service minded with a can-do attitude.
First and foremost, you will provide personal support to the Head of Green Hydrogen
- First line support incl. calendar planning, travel management and expense reports
- Ensure he is always fully briefed and provided with relevant documentation ahead of meetings as well as briefed accordingly on updates, delays and business change
- Prepare presentations, reports, agendas, papers and action items for meetings
- Invite for Town Halls in Green Hydrogen, functional meetings, monthly status meetings etc.
- Coordinate business events and conferences, lunches and dinners
- Make sure deadlines are kept maintaining momentum on business priorities.
- Effectively manage external and internal correspondence and communication through various channels
- Support the development of communication material and a communication site (sharepoint) for Green Hydrogen – and keep it updated
- Challenge us with new ways of communicating and engaging with each other in Green Hydrogen.
Coordination and organizational support
- Support development and follow-up on strategic plans/road map activities through planning, establishment of task log and follow-up on deadlines
- Take minutes of meetings and follow up on activity logs
- General support to the organization with planning and coordination of ad hoc activities.
Action oriented with an organizing talent
You are the right match for us, if you hold a relevant degree in communication or business and have work experience from a similar position. A background in SMV, scale-ups or corporate companies in fast paced growth is an advantage but not a prerequisite.
To be successful in this position you must be great with people, easy to approach and good at taking initiative. You thrive working in a fast-growing global startup environment, where things change rapidly, and we put processes in place as we go. You are motivated by being helpful and providing service. You can keep a sense of perspective and stay calm, efficient and effective in high pressure situations. You take pride in delivering excellent quality no matter the assignment type or scope.
It is pivotal that you possess excellent communication skills and that you communicate fluently in both written and spoken English – and interested in learning Danish (if you don’t already speak it)
Have we piqued your interest?
If so, please submit your application in English including a short text where you tell us why you are the right fit for us - and enclose a copy of your exam certificates with grades and references through our website www.topsoe.com.
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying, however, if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact: Nanna Goldschmidt at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 53 39 35 35.
August 8, 2021
We look forward to hearing from you!
Haldor Topsoe is a global leader in supply of catalysts, technology, and services to the chemical and refining industries. Topsoe aims to be the global leader within carbon emission reduction technologies by 2024. By perfecting chemistry for a better world, we enable our customers to succeed in the transition towards renewable energy. Topsoe is headquartered in Denmark and serves customers around the globe. In 2020, our revenue was approximately DKK 6.2 billion, and we employ around 2,100 employees. www.topsoe.com