Our purpose ‘Perfecting Chemistry For A Better World’ is guiding us in our aim to be the global leader within carbon emission reduction technologies by 2024, leaving the world in a better shape for our future generations. As one of very few companies in this industry, Topsoe believes we possess both the expertise (people) and technologies needed to do it. We also continue to seek new talent to join our growing team to realize this exciting vision.
We are now looking for a Senior EPC Relations Manager, to manage the interface and relations with key EPC partners to ensure we execute and grow the business between us and these EPC partners. Our current key EPC partners are - Saipem, Technip and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI).
You will be part of Global Commercial, reporting into our Global Licensing department which consists of 30+ highly experienced licensing managers, located all over the world. You will primarily work with our Ammonia, Methanol and Co-production Product Lines, but may also need to cover other technologies.
You will need to maintain and develop the relations with these key EPC partners, ensuring that Topsoe remains a preferred technology provider for these EPCs and also further grow the business with them.
To be successful in the job, you bring a working knowledge of the Ammonia and Methanol technologies and the licensing business processes, with also a good appreciation of the EPC business and execution field. You are able to interact at a senior management level within your own organization and with each EPC partner. You are willing to travel and operate across various time zones.
Topsoe offers you opportunity to join a high motivated team working with cutting edge technology in the process engineering industry. You will be based in our Denmark offices in Kgs Lyngby.
- Manage the relationship with the EPC partners on all levels to secure and grow the business
- Be the single point of contact between the EPC partners and Topsoe
- Chair regular meetings with strategic partners to discuss project pipeline and to present new Topsoe catalysts and technologies
- Monitor the general EPC’s performance and behavior in the market to ensure we have the right partnerships
- Support licensing managers to secure key engineering and HW contracts with EPC partners
- Support PDs and PMs during execution of projects with selected EPCs.
- have technical knowledge of relevant Ammonia and Methanol technologies, incl. related hardware, services, digital and catalyst offerings
- demonstrate in-depth knowledge of EPC business and their execution processes
- have a strong understanding of the commercial propositions
- have superior commercial knowledge wrt proposal strategy and contract strategy
- understand the relevant market drivers (material, feedstock and product prices etc.)
- have excellent communication skills and are an experienced negotiator
- have good customer knowledge and focus – a good network within the EPC space will be a big plus
- are highly self-motivated and driven
A relevant Engineering or Business Management degree is a prerequisite
Please contact Eric Van de Venter, Senior Licensing Director, firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +45 5339 3592 if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and professional colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English and enclose a copy of your references. through our website www.topsoe.com.
December 3rd, 2021, but we will review applications as they come in.
Topsoe aims to be recognized as the global leader in carbon emission reduction technologies by 2024. As a world leader in electrolyzers, catalysts, and technology, we are heavily engaged in developing solutions for decarbonizing hard-to-abate sectors such as steel, cement, chemicals, shipping and aviation. Our solutions produce essential renewable energy carriers, fuels, and chemicals of the future, such as green hydrogen, green ammonia and eMethanol™. Our foundation is TopSEOs’s market-leading and energy-efficient technologies to produce chemicals and fuels.
Topsoe is headquartered in Denmark and serves customers around the globe. In 2020, our revenue was approximately DKK 6.2 billion, and we employ around 2,200 employees.