Topsoe aims to be the global leader within carbon emission reduction technologies by 2024. Driven by its purpose perfecting chemistry for a better world, Topsoe accelerates its customers’ transition towards renewable energy – and the fight against climate change.
As one of very few companies, Topsoe possesses both the expertise and technologies needed to transform renewable electricity, biomass, and waste into green hydrogen, green ammonia, eMethanol and e-fuels for zero emission fuels and chemicals that will power a sustainable future.
Leaving the world in a better shape for future generations is what drives us -our purpose ‘Perfecting chemistry for a better world’ is what guides us.
In Group Procurement, we play an important role in the implementation of Topsoes new journey, and the transformation of our company.
We are offering an attractive position as Senior Lead Buyer for procurement of IT hardware, software, IT services and IT consultancy, to support the green transformation of Topsoe.
Procurement of IT equipment and services is part of Indirect Procurement, with 15 experienced employees and we have the responsibility of initiating, govern and implement efficient and effective procurement activities across Topsoe. We are a part of the Global Procurement and we are based in our headquarters in Lyngby, Denmark.
As Senior Lead Buyer of IT equipment and services, you will be responsible for driving and supporting tactical and operational IT procurement activities and projects. You will ensure that orders, risks and cost are evaluated in close collaboration with the relevant stakeholders. You deliver tangible results on total cost perspectives and want to continually improve cost awareness as well as add value to our stakeholders and free resources for growth.
- Manage the operational IT procurement process within the guidelines of the department manager and the category manager
- Identifies and drives IT sourcing initiatives – ensuring results on tangibles, total cost perspectives and risk avoidance including applicable contingency plans to safeguard objectives in collaboration with stakeholders
- Support implementation of category management initiatives
- Be able to negotiate general terms of conditions with selected suppliers and ensure a good collaboration with our suppliers
- Ensure that approved suppliers are compliant in terms of economy, social responsibility, environment and business integrity - all according to implemented Topsoe standards
- Support the use of IT tools and creation of process documentation within Global Procurement.
- have good experience with IT procurement, in the areas of IT hardware, software, IT services and IT consultancy
- are an experienced negotiator and have strong track record with key IT suppliers in the market, and good insights into key contractual elements, cost drivers and value levers for IT contracts.
- demonstrate in-depth knowledge of procurement and global sourcing
- have a business diploma in procurement or similar and have 3-5 years of experience from a regional/international organization, within IT purchasing with documented results
- have excellent commercial and financial understanding
- have project management experience and excellent communication skills
- are used to and enjoy working with operational and tactical IT procurement tasks and projects
- are a skilled IT, SAP and eSourcing user and understand the benefit of structures and processes
- enjoy working with stakeholders in all parts of the organization and stakeholders enjoy working with you.
Please contact Senior Director Christian Nymark-Jacobsen, phone +45 5175 5661 if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references if relevant through our website www.topsoe.com.
We process applications and arrange interviews on a continuous basis and are looking forward to seeing your application as soon as possible.
October 31, 2021.
Topsoe aims to be recognized as the global leader in carbon emission reduction technologies by 2024. As a world leader in electrolyzers, catalysts, and technology, we are heavily engaged in developing solutions for decarbonizing hard-to-abate sectors such as steel, cement, chemicals, shipping and aviation. Our solutions produce essential renewable energy carriers, fuels, and chemicals of the future, such as green hydrogen, green ammonia and eMethanol™. Our foundation is Topsoe’s market-leading and energy-efficient technologies to produce chemicals and fuels.Topsoe is headquartered in Denmark and serves customers around the globe. In 2020, our revenue was approximately DKK 6.2 billion, and we employ around 2,200 employees.www.topsoe.com