Are you ready to be part of Topsoe’s carbon emission reduction mission?
Haldor Topsoe is a leading technology provider in areas of clean fuels, chemicals and clean air technologies with a vision “To be recognized as the global leader in carbon emission reduction technologies by 2024”.
As the only global company, Topsoe possesses both the expertise and technologies needed to convert renewable electricity, biomass, and waste into green hydrogen, green ammonia, eMethanol and sustainable fuels for zero emission fuels and chemicals to power a sustainable future.
We are looking for an experienced Engineering Manager to join and lead our recently established New Technology & Pilot Engineering team. You will join the Design & Construction Leadership team with 5 experienced leaders and be responsible for leading a team of 18 highly skilled engineers and specialists operating out of our office in Lyngby.
The jobs in primarily related to instrumentation-, mechanical- and process-engineering and the project management is ranging from smaller internal jobs over designing and building small and large pilot units to first-of-a-kind plants at customer sites. Sometimes your team will lead the projects and other times they will join a cross organizational teams with their in-depth knowledge.
Design & Construction has just launched a new agile system for creating transparency in prioritization and linking company goals to individual tasks and you need to establish and maintain cross organizational relationships to reach common company goals.
- Your aim is to both to lead - inspire, motivate and develop people and to manage - create structure, setting goals and follow up
- Be accountable for all aspects of leading the team of 18 highly skilled engineers and experts
- Understand and link the company’s strategic direction to your department goals and work with both individual and shared KPIs
- Aligning the utilization of your team with the organization
- Manage resources and delegate work both internally in the department and with the rest of the organization
- Proactively establish relationships with internal and external collaborators
- Contribute to continuous development of the New Technology & Pilot Engineering team
- Participate in the Design & Construction leadership team to drive development.
- show leadership and commitment to engineering execution, drive and set direction
- enjoy collaborating and interacting with multiple stakeholders across the organization as well as outside the organization
- maintain overview and manage complexity in a large task portfolio with a preference for structure and well-developed processes
- are eager to put your knowledge, learnings and energy to use in the development of the department and the people
- are extroverted, open minded and communicates in a clear and trustworthy way
- lead by example and are strongly aware of creating a healthy working environment both physically and mentally,
You have a degree in chemical or mechanical engineering or equivalent. We expect you to have a minimum of 10 years’ experience working within the process industry and preferably up to 5 years’ experience in people management. It is an advantage if you have experience in project management as well, to be able to inspire and develop in this matter as well.
We are looking forward to your motivated application
Do you have what it takes to takes and would you like to be part of a team of skilled and professional colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in English and enclose a copy of your references. through our website www.topsoe.com..
Reach out to R&D Director Kim Gøtø at +45 22754486 or email@example.com if you want to know more about the position.
October 31st, 2021.
Topsoe aims to be recognized as the global leader in carbon emission reduction technologies by 2024. As a world leader in electrolyzers, catalysts, and technology, we are heavily engaged in developing solutions for decarbonizing hard-to-abate sectors such as steel, cement, chemicals, shipping and aviation. Our solutions produce essential renewable energy carriers, fuels, and chemicals of the future, such as green hydrogen, green ammonia and eMethanol™. Our foundation is Topsoe’s market-leading and energy-efficient technologies to produce chemicals and fuels. Topsoe is headquartered in Denmark and serves customers around the globe. In 2020, our revenue was approximately DKK 6.2 billion, and we employ around 2,200 employees. www.topsoe.com