Sunday, December 22, 2019 - 05:34
Report to: Regional Sales Manager – China East
- Tasks and responsibilities
- To be responsible for full products portfolio sales to achieve sales target in assigned accounts or territories under the leadership of Manager.
- To proactively develop business in assigned territories, timely collect and update information, and dig out new business opportunities and follow their status.
- To establish customer profiles and document their decision process.
- To make the annual sales and task plan of the assigned accounts or territories, and have them implement.
- To report regularly sales status to Manager.
- To establish good relationship with different level of customers, esp. influencers, key stakeholders, decision makers and high level management.
- To expand knowledge and better understand of our products& services and that in related industry that can be provided to our customers
- To have deep insights of industry and also competitors’ business strategy and targets together with their weak and strong selling points
- To keep close contact with relative technical service colleagues domestically or globally to discuss and learn about technical challenges and solutions
- To be responsible for bidding materials, preparation, technical and commercial clarifications and contract negotiation etc.
- Act as account owner to drive the entire negotiation, collaborate cross-functionally and integrate useful resources to make the deal happen.
- To comply with Business Code of Conduct and company related process, incl but not limited regarding sales, CRM, finance, procurement, legal, contract, production, etc.
- To be responsible for technical exchanges and clarifications, keep close communication with headquarter in quotation making process.
- To do translation of various inquiries, technical quotation and commercial quotations
- To perform customer visits and complete the visit MOMs, and ensure that customer information is updated
- Other tasks assigned by immediate manager.
- Qualification Requirements
- More than10-year sales working experience in Refinery/ Petrochemical/ Coal Chemical/ Environmental industry with similar products or customer scope.
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering/Process engineering/mechanical engineering, Post graduate in Business Administration or Marketing will be an advantage;
- Proven sales record in relative industry;
- Good understanding and deep insights in the relative market and products;
- Has the necessary theoretical competencies to be able to handle the above area of responsibility
- Independent and reliable;
- Results- oriented;
- Strong sales competencies with relative customer resources;
- A good team player;
- Fluency in both English and Chinese.