Tuesday, June 25, 2019 - 09:00
Tasks and responsibilities
- To be responsible for the make-up VK-WSA catalyst sales in assigned area on existing WSA plants under the leadership of Supervisor and Department Manager.
- To be responsible for the spare parts sales of existing WSA plants in the assigned area under the leadership of Supervisor and Department Manager.
- To assist in the advertising and branding of Topsoe VK-WSA catalyst and spare parts.
- To proactively develop business with existing customers, timely collect and update information about business opportunities and follow their status.
- To establish customer profiles and document their decision process.
- To make the annual sales and task plan of assigned industries.
- To report regularly sales status to Supervisor.
- To establish good relationship with decision makers and high level management at customers.
- To provide input to have we successfully can sell make-up VK-WSA catalyst and spare parts to our customers
- To have good understanding of our products and services that can be provided to our costumers
- To be updated on competitors’ business strategy and targets together with their weak and strong selling points
- To keep close contact with WSA Technical Service Managers at HTCN to discuss and learn about technical challenges and solutions
- To keep close contact with VK-WSA catalyst sales engineers to discuss and learn about technical challenges and solutions. To be responsible for bidding materials, preparation, technical and commercial clarifications and contract negotiation etc..
- To be responsible for technical exchanges and clarifications, keep close communication with headquarter in quotation making process. To do translation of various inquiries, technical quotation and commercial quotations
- To perform customer visits and complete the visit MOMs, and ensure that customer information is updated
- Other tasks assigned by the Supervisor and Dept Manager.
Theoretical background and personal /social competencies
- Has the necessary theoretical competencies to be able to handle the above area of responsibility
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering/Process engineering/mechanical engineering, Post graduate in Business Administration or Marketing will be an advantage;
- Independent and able to motivate, grow as a team member in China. Results- oriented;
- Good sales and relationship building skills;
- A good team player;
- Fluency in both English and Chinese.
- Proven track record of work experience in China, especially in the sulphuric acid/WSA plants, or relative engineering companies/contractors;
- Got well known in China refinery customers and proficient in Refining process;
- At least 3-year sales & sales support relevant working experience preferred.