• Inspection and equipment installation
• Support clients to resolve the technical problems on site, especially mechanical problems.
• Be responsible for the mechanical technical issues of related machines that arranged by the supervisor.
• Mechanical drawings checking, filing and secret keeping, Drawings translating.
• Ensure correction of all technical documents, drawings, part list.
• Be active to suggest the company to change structure, material, tolerance and so on to improve quality, function, efficiency and reduce cost
• Execution of technical service tasks
• Execution of technicus service contrets
• Execution of spare part contracts when required
• Execution of commissioning tasks on site in connection with spare parts sales and for new project
• Report deviations in quality of equipment, instruments and construction materials etc.
• Bachelor degree of mechanical;
• Working Experiences within industry
• Familiar with machining process for turning, welding structure parts;
• A team player who collaborates with the other members of the department
• Customer focus
• Good communication skilles
• Motiverede by knowledge-sharing and innovation
• Efficient and structured
• Retains focus even under pressure
• A good networker