You have probably recently graduated or have a few years of experience and are keen to get started within HR. We are a team of dedicated and experienced HR colleagues working with Organizational Development and Leadership processes who are looking for a new colleague to support and coordinate some of our key projects.
You will be part of the Organizational Development and Leadership processes team at the global headquarter in Lyngby working with global and local HR development projects. This is a temporary position of 12 months, to support our people engagement, which is a key success factor at Haldor Topsoe and we need you to support us in this work.
As HR Project Coordinator, you will cooperate closely with HR Development Specialists, HR Business Partners, and Rewards & Mobility Specialists. Our responsibilities include organizational development projects such as engagement, talent management, leadership and employee development, rewards and mobility and much more, all in a global context. Your focus will be to support and coordinate projects and initiatives regarding people engagement and well-being. You will play an important role in realizing these initiatives.
You will have a variety of administrative tasks reporting as well as arranging leadership development sessions and coordinating virtual invitations / sessions. Possibly also small scale project management.
For the right person and mindset, this will be a unique opportunity to gain insight and deliver results in a global HR organization working closely with experienced colleagues.
- Support and coordinate development activities such as our people engagement, well-being and leadership and people development initiatives.
- Ensure materials are relevant, engaging and ready for the various initiatives you are involved in.
- Follow up on actions and activities as for example workshops in connection with our engagement & well-being surveys.
- Handle administrative tasks such as reporting and meeting arrangements etc.
- Raise timely input if deadlines cannot be met to secure deliveries and project success.
- Project manager for smaller projects.
- have strong communication skills both written and oral and are fluent in Danish and English
- are keen to learn, proactive and self-driven
- are structured with a planning mindset
- enjoy ensuring the details are in place and thrive in creating clear and engaging presentations
- are very skilled in using Excel and PowerPoint
- are positive and service minded
- are detail-oriented and thrive analyzing, coordinating and administrating
- a team player with a global mindset.
You have a master’s degree within HR, psychology, business, social science or an equivalent discipline and you would like to work within Human Resources. You are passionate about HR – both development as well as HR generalist matters – with knowledge from your studies and preferably a few years of relevant working experience maybe from a student job. You are also welcome to apply if you have recently graduated.
Please contact Director Michelle Svensson at mcsv [at] topsoe.com (Michelle is available for questions regarding the position from July 22nd – August 5th ) or Senior Director Cecilia Rebild at cere [at] topsoe.com (Cecilia is available for questions regarding the position from August 5th ) if you want to know more about the position.
August 12, 2018.
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, in the most responsible way. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2016, our revenue was approximately 860 million US dollars, and we employ some 2,300 employees. www.topsoe.com