Account Manager – Exciting challenges in a global environment
Are you motivated by conducting sales activities on a highly technical and international level? Do you want to work worldwide within the refinery industry? Do you want to work together with the rest of the organization in optimizing our refinery client’s businesses?
We are a sales department consisting of account managers with a passion for finding the optimal solutions for our clients. Our group is heading the sales process, being the primary contact with the client and paving the way for all our products and services. We work in an informal and ambitious atmosphere with a strong network of colleagues including in-house specialists of all disciplines.
Haldor Topsoe is an international company in rapid development. Our headquarter is based in Denmark, but the vast majority of our highly specialized catalyst and technology solutions are sold to industrial plants throughout the world.
If you join our company, you will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks within the field of sales. Your daily work will involve regular contact with the customers as well as internal departments going through from a quote to the delivery of goods. We have colleagues and customers on most continents, and travelling abroad is therefore one of many dynamic parts of the role as account manager in Haldor Topsoe.
- Drive technical sales with current and new customers,
- Ensure timely and qualified service both technically and commercially towards our customers,
- Pursue good relations to establish and enhance long-term customer relationships,
- Achieve sales targets in line with our company strategy.
- have an excellent business instinct and understand how to convert your efforts into tangible results,
- are flexible, dynamic, and outgoing in establishing and maintaining relationships,
- are curious, innovative, and think outside the box,
- are a team player and thrive on interacting with others,
- are flexible to travel (40-60 days/year) and thrive in cross-cultural contexts.
We are looking for applicants with a degree in chemical engineering or a similar background. You as a minimum have 5-10 years of experience in technical sales from an international company, or technical experience from working in a refinery organization. We require that you are fluent in English, additional languages will be an advantage.
Please contact Sales Director, Gustavo Cienfuegos +45 2552 9456 if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume.
December 2nd, 2018
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, in the most responsible way. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2017, our revenue was approximately 760 million US dollars, and we employ some 2,300 employees.