We are looking for a person to join the CATOX Sales Team in order to strengthen our sales efforts in P.R China further. The right candidate will be trusted with the responsibility to identify sales prospects within the HALDOR TOPSOE Catalytic VOC Emission Control technology, CATOX hereinafter. In addition, the candidate will have the responsibility to keep contact with existing clients in order to maintain a good relationship with them.
Travel activities in P.R. China will be required, both alone and with employees from HALDOR TOPSOE.
- The candidate shall promote sales of CATOX Technologies
- The candidate may inform customers about CATOX Technologies by distributing brochures and other sales materials as currently provided by HALDOR TOPSOE for promotion purposes in general or as otherwise prescribed by HALDOR TOPSOE for specific cases
- The candidate shall use his best efforts to obtain general trends in the market relevant to CATOX Technologies in P.R China and shall keep HALDOR TOPSOE currently informed of business possibilities for sale of CATOX Technologies
- The candidate shall establish contacts with local contractors, end-users, equipment manufacturers, suppliers, etc.
- have a personal drive to understand the clients process and technology to a level where we can offer tailor-made solutions to reduce total cost while maintaining environmental compliance while also striving towards create long term business relationships
- have more than 5-year Experience within technology sales and sales of service solutions within environmental solutions, ideally an extensive track record within the engineering and/or sales of emission control solutions
- enjoy traveling and spending time with the customer (meetings, Business lunch and dinner)
- have the ability to evaluate leads in order to identify the most promising prospects to focus on
- are fluent in English, both orally and in writing.
The ideal candidate has a bachelor degree within chemical engineering or inorganic/organic/environmental chemistry.
Please contact Anita Liu, phone 86 10 65158886-218 if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in English and Chinese.
Please send your application to anjl [at] topsoe.com
December 6, 2019
Topsoe has been exploring and cooperating in Chinese market since the 1970s. It established a representative office in 1985 and a Chinese company in 2010 to take full charge of sales and technical services in China, strengthen local procurement, and strive to achieve the best performance for Chinese customers. In order to better meet the needs of the local market, Topsoe established a sales office in Shanghai in 2019, and established a joint R&D center by cooperating with Jiangsu JITRI in Suzhou City. With its advanced manufacturing technology and advanced R&D technology, Topsoe will help Chinese customers keep reduce energy consumption and operating costs while ensuring stable operation of the plant, achieving greater and sustainable economic benefits in production and operation and meeting higher environmental standards.