We are looking for a person to join East China Sales Team in order to strengthen our sales efforts in P.R China, esp. the East region of China further. The right candidate will be trusted with the re-sponsibility to identify sales prospects for the assigned territories of Refinery & Petrochemical in-dustry within the HALDOR TOPSOE all product lines and solutions. In addition, the candidate will have the responsibility to keep contact with existing clients in order to maintain a good relationship with them.
Travel activities in P.R. China will be required, both alone and with employees from HALDOR TOP-SOE.
- The candidate shall promote sales of Topsoe all relevant products and technologies in as-signed industry or customers territory
- The candidate shall establish good relationship with different level of customers, esp. influ-encers, key stakeholders, decision makers and high-level management
- The candidate shall be responsible for bidding materials, preparation, technical and commer-cial clarifications and contract negotiation etc; and act as account owner to drive the entire negotiation, collaborate cross-functionally and integrate useful resources to make the deal happen
- The candidate shall use his best efforts to obtain general trends in the market, competition analysis, keep HALDOR TOPSOE informed of business possibilities for relevant products and Technologies
- The candidate shall establish contacts with local contractors, end-users, equipment manu-facturers, suppliers, etc.
- have a personal drive to understand the clients process and technology to a level where we can offer tailor-made solutions to reduce total cost while maintaining environmental compli-ance while also striving towards create long term business relationships
- have more than 10-year Experience within technology or catalyst sales within refinery & petrochemical industry, ideally an extensive track record within the hydroprocessing catalyst or technology field
- enjoy traveling and spending time with the customer (meetings, Business lunch and dinner)
- have the ability to evaluate leads in order to identify the most promising prospects to focus on
- are fluent in English, both orally and in writing
- have a strong sales competencies with relative customer resources.
The ideal candidate has a bachelor degree within chemical engineering, Postgraduate in Business
Administration or Marketing will be an advantage.
Please contact Anita Liu, phone 86 10 65158886-218 if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in English and Chinese.
Please send your application to anjl [at] topsoe.com
December 6, 2019
Topsoe has been exploring and cooperating in Chinese market since the 1970s. It established a representative office in 1985 and a Chinese company in 2010 to take full charge of sales and technical services in China, strengthen local procurement, and strive to achieve the best perfor-mance for Chinese customers. In order to better meet the needs of the local market, topsoe es-tablished a sales office in Shanghai in 2019, and established a joint R&D center by cooperating with Jiangsu JITRI in Suzhou City. With its advanced manufacturing technology and advanced R&D technology, topsoe will help Chinese customers keep reduce energy consumption and operating costs while ensuring stable operation of the plant, achieving greater and sustainable economic benefits in production and operation and meeting higher environmental standards.