Haldor Topsoe is an international company in rapid development. Our headquarters is located in Denmark, and the vast majority of our highly specialized catalyst and technology solutions are sold to industrial plants throughout the world.
Topsoe’s technologies play an important role in the global efforts to protect the environment and the world’s energy resources. The VOC Emission Control Technologies Sales Group in Topsoe is bringing solutions for catalytic VOC abatement to the market. Our projects are found all over the world and we are now looking for a new colleague to strengthen our sales and marketing activities within this field.
As our new account manager your main focus is to provide the client with catalytic VOC abatement solutions. Your efforts to achieve the expected catalyst and technology sales will give you the opportunity to both get involved in the marketing and sales process as well as to liaise with our business partners, licensees and end-users within a wide range of technical and commercial issues.
Your daily tasks will include catalyst layout calculations, preparation of commercial and technical proposals, multicultural and cross-functional collaboration with colleagues from our other business units and regional offices. Technical support to our clients is also pivotal to our business and thus also part of your sales tasks. Frequent travels are a part of your work and will give you the opportunity to explore diverse cultures and develop cross-cultural understanding and cooperation skills.
Our catalyst products, technology and business concept are all unique based on solid R&D work and you will be supported in your activities in the market by a strong brand combined with assistance from a large number of engineering specialists throughout the company.
- Preparation of proposals and execution of catalyst and technology sales
- Maintaining your account plans to develop key accounts
- Business meetings, presentations and contract negotiations
- Identification and development of business partnerships
- Project acquisition, design and project execution
- Participate in catalyst installation and reactor start-up at customer sites worldwide
- Create effective cooperation across cultural and educational boundaries
- Travel between 50 and 80 days per year with a duration of typically one to two weeks, depending on your planned meeting activity.
- are dynamic, flexible, outgoing and focused on sales
- are committed and have good business acumen
- can work independently but are also a good team player
- have a can-do attitude
- have excellent communication skills
- have flair for troubleshooting and thrive in cross-cultural contexts
- are confident with technology sales.
We are looking for a qualified chemical engineer or equivalent with 3-5 years of experience, who has an good understanding of catalysis and who thrives in cross-cultural contexts. The ideal candidate has a proven track record within technical services, technical sales or project sales.
June 10, 2019
If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Sales Manager Morten Ghiladi, phone +45 2275 4832.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application in English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references.
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, in the most responsible way. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2018, our revenue was approximately 890 million US dollars, and we employ some 2,200 employees.