Do you want to participate in the journey of optimizing our Accounts Payable processes in Haldor Topsoe?
Haldor Topsoe is going through important changes these years, with an upgrade of our ERP solution to S4 HANA and re-engineering of our processes.
You will join our Accounts Payable team in Denmark, where we strive to offer efficient invoice handling, ensure local compliance and support local users and stakeholders.
The main responsibility of our team is to ensure an efficient daily operation in close collaboration with our Financial Shared Service Team in India, who handles around 55,000 invoices annually.
Through SmartScan or Ariba, we receive all our invoices, and they process in our electronic approval workflow in SAP.
As Local Process Anchor you will be functional responsible for the daily operation in Denmark. The Global Process Owner (GPO) is also located in Denmark working closely with the team. You will be a key contributor supporting the establishment of a Global AP Team and implementing global processes.
- Facilitate daily team coordination.
- Monitor, support and optimize the daily operation with Financial Shared Services in India.
- Prepare reconciliations, internal controls and facilitate external auditing.
- Support local users and stakeholders.
- Ensure local compliance and relevant documentation.
- Anchor global standards locally and responsible for local deviations to global standards.
- Challenge and support the GPO in further development of the processes.
- Anchor global initiatives within local organization.
- are able to simplify and structure your work,
- enjoy working with colleagues and stakeholders in a global environment,
- have a solid IT and process understanding,
- are service minded with excellence communication skills,
- are pragmatic and results-oriented.
- To succeed in this role, we imagine that you hold an accounting degree and have profound experience within the Accounts Payable area.
- Prior experience in invoice processing with electronic workflow and SAP is considered an advantage.
- It is a prerequisite that you are fluent in English as English is our corporate language
January 8, 2020.
Please contact Director Regina Edens at rgp [at] topsoe.com if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in English, and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references if relevant.
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance – getting the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources. We supply high-performance catalysts, proprietary technologies, process design, engineering, and services for use in the chemical and oil & gas industries, and we are at the forefront of developing sustainable technologies. We have headquarter in Denmark and we do project development, R&D, engineering, production and sales & services across the globe. In 2018, our revenue was approx. 890 mill. US dollars, and we employ some 2,200 employees.