We are in the process of advancing our electrolysis business. We have supplied the first plants based on high temperature electrolysis via leased based contracts, and are looking for a colleague to manage lease contracts and be the link between the customer and Haldor Topsoe.
The role has two main focus areas. The first is to manage the contracts and be responsible for plant service and maintenance. The second focus area is to gather and analyze operational data together with R&D to increase lifetime of the current product line and to ensure successful development of the next generation.
You will work closely together with business development and R&D, participating in the sales process and being responsible for the contract life once the plants have been commissioned. You will be responsible for production forecasting and work with R&D to develop the products from current commercialized state to a cost-focused production model.
Depending on the candidate, the position can be tailored to have a stronger focus on either the technical aspects or the business development.
As a recognized technical expert within the chemical and oil refining industries, Haldor Topsoe plays a big role in the current energy transition agenda, delivering a wide range of highly sophisticated solutions that enable our customers to use significantly less energy, essentially reducing their environmental and climate footprint. We have done this since 1940.
- Be the contact person for eCOs™ lease clients and manage lease contract
- Evaluate data on plant operation with the aim of profit maximization
- Work with R&D to optimize plant operation and future plant design
- Work with R&D on failure analysis to increase stack lifetime
- Work with R&D to develop and commercialize next generation electrolysis products
- Some travel must be expected.
- want to take part in creating commercial success for electrolysis
- have business insight and customer focus, understanding what creates value for the customer
- have a good technical understanding and are capable of quickly understanding complex industries
- know or want to learn the basic technical aspects of electrolysis and can evaluate data and scope projects to be solved with R&D.
You must have either an academic degree in engineering preferably with experience from fuel cells, electrolysis or similar technologies. A deep technology understanding is not necessary. Experience with data analysis is preferred. We expect you to be fluent in English.
Please contact Senior Business Development Director, Tore Sylvester Jeppesen, via tosj [at] topsoe.com or 2275 4603 if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and professional colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references.
March 15, 2020 – we will act on the applications when we receive them.
Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, in the most responsible way. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2018, our revenue was approximately 890 million US dollars, and we employ some 2,300 employees. www.topsoe.com