Haldor Topsoe is a leading global supplier of sustainable process technologies and catalysts for refineries, and chemical processing plants – a position achieved through a unique combination of research, process design, sales, and production.
We offer a temporary position as engineer/scientist for 12 months in our Syngas Generation Technology R&D. We are 20 people working with the development of new syngas generation technology in close cooperation with other departments in R&D within syngas conversion and catalyst development. We work on improving Haldor Topsoe’s technologies for synthesis gas production and cooperate with our business– and production units as well as developing next generation synthesis gas technologies with focus on the global challenges requiring changes to the energy and chemical productions.
As a part of our group of process engineers you will among others:
- plan, execute, and continuously evaluate laboratory and pilot scale experiments in close cooperation with the technical staff
- data analysis of performed experiments and modelling studies
- participate in improvements of our syngas generation technology and development of new technologies.
- are a person with a positive attitude, who is able to cooperate with your future colleagues
- are able to adapt to new assignments and take responsibility for the necessary learning to solve them
- work independently on given tasks with a personal drive
- have interest in classic chemical engineering disciplines with a preference for reactor engineering, mathematical modelling, and conceptual process design.
You have a degree in chemical engineering or chemistry. Experience is not a necessity but relevant knowledge within the area is appreciated. Applicants may therefore be recent graduates or students expecting to graduate within a few months. The challenges we offer will match your level of experience.
A good command in English is required, knowledge of Danish is an advantage.
Please contact R & D Manager Martin Østberg, phone +45 2275 4756 if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references.
December 15, 2017.
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, in the most responsible way. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2016, our revenue was approximately 860 million US dollars, and we employ more than 2,600 employees.