Do you have solid experience with Enterprise Information Security & Risk Management in a global context and do you want a central role in an international company?
As CISO for Topsoe you will get the opportunity to lead and develop our information security roadmap, risk management strategy and governance framework to safeguard critical and sensitive information, processes and infrastructure as well as develop and maintain a culture of information security awareness.
Reporting to the CIO, you will play a key role in the global IT Management team and share the responsibility for driving our digital business transformations. You will act as sponsor and steering committee member of projects and be part of the senior management team in Corporate IT.
You will be part of Corporate IT with approx. 90 employees located around the globe. Our strong focus on diversity is a natural outcome of a company with a strong talent focus, mindset and culture. This goes hand in hand with a commitment to inclusion: all employees are valued and treated with respect and we believe that our employees thrive and perform better with a healthy work-life balance.
As an organization, we are on a solid learning curve to become a truly global IT organization, and we still have a lot to learn. The right candidate is expected to contribute actively to the professionalization of our IT organization.
The position is located in Lyngby, Copenhagen Area.
- Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program
- Work directly with the business units to facilitate risk assessment and risk management processes
- Develop and enhance an information security management framework
- Understand and interact with related disciplines through committees to ensure the consistent application of policies and standards across all technology projects, systems and services
- Partner with business stakeholders across the company to raise awareness of risk management concerns
- Perform internal information security audits
- Facilitate and drive smaller IT projects
- Act as head of our Change Advisory Board
- Travel activity is limited but some travelling activities may be required
- work independently, take on responsibility
- cooperate with others across the organization to achieve shared objectives and have customer focus in everything you do
- achieve results consistently and have a track record of exceeding goals successfully
- seek new ways to grow and take actions to continuously improve
- are analytical with a strong bottom-line orientation, capable of managing numerous information sources and providing data analysis reports to senior management
- have excellent communication skills – providing verbal and written communication that is outstanding to both direct reports and senior management as well as other stakeholders
- stay focused and delivery-oriented in a fast paced environment
- challenge the “as-is” and strive to make a difference
- are flexible and adaptable – capable of changing direction where required and showing flexibility to meet new demands
- think creatively – able to look at alternatives and consider new ways of thinking to problem solve
- are capable of multi-tasking – can manage several concurrent projects and priorities demands
We imagine that you have:
- a minimum of 8 years of experience in a combination of risk management, information security and IT jobs
- degree in business administration or a technology-related field
- professional security management certification
- knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, NIST and SANS.
- excellent written and verbal communication skills and high level of personal integrity
- innovative thinking and leadership with an ability to lead and motivate others
- experience with GDPR
- experience with contract and vendor negotiations and management including managed services.
You may have gained your experience as an external consultant or as an internal employee but you have proven that you are able to adapt information security to business requirements.
It is an advantage if you have a higher education (e.g. economist, computer scientist or engineer), and if you are familiar with ITIL, project management methodologies and project execution.
Please contact CIO Niels Keller-Larsen on nkel [at] topsoe.com if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references before March 31st, 2019.
March 31st, 2019
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, in the most responsible way. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2017, our revenue was approximately 760 million US dollars, and we employ more than 2,100 employees.