Delivery Manager, IT Infrastructure
Do you have solid hands-on experience with IT infrastructure and operation deliveries and do you want a central role in the IT Infrastructure team of an international company?
You will be part of our Infrastructure Development team in Haldor Topsøe A/S, who is responsible for the global infrastructure in close collaboration with our IT Operations team in India. In your role as Delivery Manager, you will take the lead on strategic infrastructure projects as well as support transition of operational tasks to IT Operations.
IT delivers a wide range of infrastructure services in a Microsoft server & cloud environment through use of technologies such as Citrix, Cisco, BlueCoat, Checkpoint, Veeam etc. All of which to support a business, which are highly dependent on our IT services – both in terms of availability, confidentiality and integrity but also continued focus on development and improvement of same.
You report to the Director, Infrastructure & Operations and the role as Delivery Manager does not entail staff responsibility. However, you act as key contact on delivery issues and project manager on internal projects. You will have a close cooperation across all of Global IT and will play a key and active role in one or more virtual teams, also in a global context.
In addition to day-to-day resource allocation and activity planning, you collaborate with the Infrastructure Development team and your manager in developing project roadmap and delivering on long-term goals.
- Manage and act as key contact point for day-to-day delivery requests and issues in Infrastructure Development.
- Plan resource allocations and workload assignments according to delivery requirements in cooperation with resource owner.
- Participate in planning the IT Infrastructure project roadmap.
- Project Manager for selected Infrastructure projects and support transition of new infrastructure solutions into daily operations.
- Taskforce manager for eventual Major Incident & Problem resolution process.
- Deliver input and drive initiatives for continued improvements of operational excellence and strengthening of IT Infrastructure deliveries.
- Secure operation deliveries, change communication and project transition success; Raise timely input if deadlines cannot be met.
- Participate in improving solutions and processes, in particular with focus on Change Management, Information Security Management, Problem Management and Disaster Recovery.
- Have strong analytic and communication skills.
- Work with a structured approach and a planning mindset.
- Have a strong desire for service excellence, professional conduct and continuous improvement.
- Possess strong inter-personal skills and ability to build solid relations internal and external.
- Understand business objectives and requirements.
- Handle multiple issues without jeopardizing the service level to the individual deliveries.
- Demonstrate initiative and a pro-active approach.
- Work independently, take on responsibility.
- Value and perform teamwork to accomplish common targets and deliveries.
You may not have a degree within IT, but you have solid knowledge and experience - and most importantly, you are motivated by managing technical complexities by the use of your colleagues and vendors.
You have a strong background and experience with global IT infrastructure solutions as well as solid project management skills. You have solid knowledge of global IT infrastructure and applications, technical design and ability to understand technical complexity for tasks and project deliveries.
You speak, read and write Danish and English effortlessly.
Please contact Director Charlotte Hvid Ravnholt at chhr [at] topsoe.com if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references before December 2nd, 2018.
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, in the most responsible way. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2017, our revenue was approximately 760 million US dollars, and we employ some 2,100 employees.