Do you want to play a key role optimizing our financial processes and creating even more value for our business? If so, you may be our new Financial Digitalization Specialist.
We are looking for a candidate who feels comfortable challenging existing business processes and have a flair for organizational change management. You work in close cooperation with process owners and stakeholders, which is essential to succeed in this position.
Over the past four years, we have been on a journey to standardize our financial processes in close corporation with our IT-Department. We have built a Financial Shared Service Team of six employees at our Indian office supporting the transactional tasks in Finance. Furthermore, we have identified and document internal controls and completed the first roll out of global processes.
We are part of a Global Finance organization of around 60 colleagues, hereof 13 dedicated colleagues in our Financial Shared Service Team located in Denmark. You will be working in a small team with process visualization and digitalization as basis of where we are and where we want to go in assisting the business to make data driven decisions.
- Build and align processes across the global organization
- Enable data driven decisions
- Visualize and communicate the process of going digital
- Facilitate and drive smaller projects
- possess strong analytical skills
- have solid project management experience
- enjoy working with stakeholders in all parts of the organization
- are naturally curious to understand the company and its business processes
- are a team player and have customer focus in everything you do
- have the ability to stay focused and you are delivery-oriented in a fast pace environment.
You hold a degree in a Finance related field, e.g. Cand.merc.aud or similar. The ideal candidate has previous experience with digitalization projects in a Finance Organization and have solid experience with SAP/SAP BO and the MS Office suite.
Please contact Director Regina Edens, phone +45 2275 4711 if you want to know more about the position.
January 14, 2018.
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, in the most responsible way. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2016, our revenue was approximately 860 million US dollars, and we employ more than 2,600 employees.