Do you have hands-on experience with enterprise architecture and do you want a unique role building up enterprise architecture practices to steer the rapid digitalization of a growing international company?
Join our IT Project Management Office team in Haldor Topsoe who drives digital business transformation and optimization initiatives in close collaboration with business stakeholders. The team is consisting of 3 highly passionate IT colleagues. In your role as Enterprise Architect, you will take the lead on aligning our IT architecture with our digital business objectives and establish enterprise architecture (EA) practices from the beginning.
As this is a newly established position, you get the opportunity to shape your own role within our IT organization as well as make a real difference in establishing the future IT architecture for an exceptional company that is the world leader in catalysis.
Reporting to the Head of IT PMO, you will take responsibility for:
- Launching enterprise architecture practices in Haldor Topsoe and educating IT teams and business stakeholders in the function of architecture methodologies, governance and standards by serving as our EA subject matter expert
- Establishing, articulating and developing target architectures that supports Topsoe digitalization objectives
- Collaborating with project teams and business owners to create solution architectures, roadmaps, and system transition plans to align business, applications, data, integration and infrastructure in strategic IT initiatives
- Monitoring tech trends and advising IT and business leadership on making technology and platform decisions.
- have excellent business acumen and knowledge of business models and business engineering principles and processes
- are technical and analytical-thinking and can translate business needs into EA requirements
- have strong communication and presentation skills to convey technical concepts in business language
- have exceptional interpersonal skills including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation which shows in your ability to build solid relationships
- are ready to think, behave and act in an innovative consulting manner to drive the organization’s digital business strategies.
You may not have extensive experience in enterprise architecture, but you most likely have:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, computer engineering, system analysis or a related field of study, or equivalent experience
- Experience working with enterprise architecture and implementation of architecture frameworks
- Hands-on experience working with cross-domain business, data, application and technology architecture in a large organisation
- Knowledge of business ecosystems and enterprise application platforms (Microsoft, SAP ERP, CAD/PLM), SaaS, infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), SOA, APIs, open data, microservices, event-driven IT and predictive analytics
- Familiarity with IT architecture modeling, tools and frameworks
- Ability to rapidly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies
- Ability to balance the long-term (“big picture”) and short-term implications of individual decisions.
Please contact Senior Manager IT PMO Sune Nørgaard Andersen, phone +45 2552 9420 if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references.
We conduct interviews on an ongoing basis so please submit your application as soon as possible.
December 14, 2017.
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, in the most responsible way. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2016, our revenue was approximately 860 million US dollars, and we employ more than 2,600 employees.