We are looking for an analytical and structured Trade Compliance Officer to support our global growth and tasks related to compliance, business ethics and corporate social responsibility (CSR). You will join a dynamic team and work at our headquarters in Lyngby, Denmark.
You will be leading our global Trade Compliance framework which is a key element of our global Compliance & Sustainability Program and part of our Code of Conduct.
You will become an essential member of our fast-paced team, reporting to Senior Manager of Corporate Compliance & CSR, and will be developing and optimizing global business processes related to sanctions, export of products and other compliance related topics. We operate in many markets and have production facilities and offices across Asia, the Middle East, Europe, and the Americas. The primary mission of the Compliance & CSR team is to ensure global compliance – whether legally, ethically or when responsibly undertaking business activities. Corporate Compliance & CSR is part of the Corporate Legal functional area, which also includes Legal and Intellectual Property (IP).
- Define and optimize business processes and procedures for Topsoe’s global operations relating to trade compliance
- Oversee and develop our Restricted Party Screening and product export control procedures and training
- Monitor politics related to sanctions, lead or participate in internal compliance investigations and perform analysis of our business processes and external regulatory landscape
- will be working in a smaller team, both individually and on projects with multiple stakeholders across the organization and globe
- are structured and thorough in your way of working
- have an analytical mindset and take on challenges systematically
- are a strong communicator and have a flexible approach to your tasks
- preferable have experience working in either a regulated industry or within mgmt. consulting, shipping, logistics or procurement
- apply a continuous improvement mindset to your work
Your academic background and training could be within business, engineering or law. Your mindset and competences are more important than your specific educational background. We expect you to have experience with, and interest in, project and change management, ideally from an international organization. You must be able to navigate a multi-stakeholder environment and be strong in your communication to and with people from many countries and at all levels of the organization.
You should be fluent in both English and Danish and must expect some travelling as well as relevant training on different professional topics.
Prior experience with sanctions, export controls, compliance, quality management or project sales is an advantage but not a prerequisite.
If you would like to be part of our team and work in a dynamic organization with talented colleagues, please submit your application and resume in English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references. To learn more about trade compliance you might want to read here: https://eksportkontrol.erhvervsstyrelsen.dk/
Please contact Senior Manager Christian Stender, phone: +45 5339 3390 or mail cste [at] topsoe.com if you want to know more about the position. We look forward to receiving your application, and will call interviews as we receive them.
Haldor Topsoe is a market leading expert within the field of heterogeneous catalysis. We secure a sustainable future by designing plants and technologies for the refining and chemical industries and develop and produce catalysts for these and numerous new innovative processes. We currently employ around 2600 ambitious people globally who strive to deliver optimal solutions to our customers.