Do you want to work in an HR department in a global company?
Combine your theoretical knowledge with practical experience and become our new Student Assistant. Haldor Topsoe is an international company with headquarters in Kgs. Lyngby, and our highly specialized catalysts and products are sold to industrial plants throughout the world.
We are looking for a structured, service-minded, and dedicated colleague to help with administrative processes and tasks. As an HR student assistant and part of the HR Operations team, you will be involved in HR administration processes and gain insight into basic Human Resources. Furthermore, you will build a network and be exposed to many different aspects of HR.
You will be part of a great team with focus on developing standardized global processes and continuously improve how we work, while being able to deliver on our everyday deadlines and targets.
The estimated work hours will be approximately 15 hours a week on average, fitting in with your study schedule. We expect you to be flexible during peak periods – the same flexibility will be provided for you around the time of your exams. It is a possibility to work extra hours during vacation periods.
As HR student assistant, you will be reporting to the Head of HR Operations.
- Training administration; update participants lists, file training certificates
- Employer Branding administration; book facilities, order catering, arrange materials
- Update and maintain employee files and archive
- Ad hoc support to HR colleagues, employees, and managers
- Manage our company credit card process
- Documentation of processes and templates
- Ad hoc Recruitment administration; job ads, plan and book interviews, send out test, etc.
- are thorough and detail-oriented in your way of working
- are a positive, service-minded, and proactive team player
- have a global mindset and thrive in a dynamic work environment
- are efficient with a flexible approach
- have good communication skills written and oral.
You are in the final year of your bachelor’s degree or the first year of your master’s degree related to business administration, HR, psychology, communications, or similar. Ideally, you have experience with administration processes.
You have experience with Microsoft Excel and you are fluent in English, written as well as spoken, as our company language is English.
Please contact Head of HR Operations, Michelle Cecilia Svensson, Tel: +45 25529548, if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references.
January 31, 2020.
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, in the most responsible way. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2018, our revenue was approximately 890 million US dollars, and we employ some 2,200 employees.