As IT Infrastructure Specialist in Haldor Topsoe A/S, you will be responsible to design, implement, maintain and improve the global infrastructure services provided to our employees throughout the world.
You will be part of our Infrastructure Development team who is responsible for the global infrastructure in close collaboration with our IT Operations team in India. You will actively support the continuous development of our infrastructure services and strategic project deliveries and will take the lead on selected infrastructure platform(s).
You will have a close cooperation across all of Global IT and play an active role in one or more virtual teams, also in a global context.
Corporate IT delivers a wide range of infrastructure services in a Microsoft server & cloud environment through use of technologies such as Citrix, Cisco, BlueCoat, Checkpoint, Veeam etc. All of which to support a business, which are highly dependent on our IT services – both in terms of availability but also continued focus on development and improvement of same.
- Act as Solution Architect for assigned responsibility areas & across infrastructure platforms where applicable
- Perform continuously improvement suggestions/actions and take on responsibility to drive infrastructure platform improvements
- Drive Capacity Management for assigned infrastructure service(s)
- Project implementation incl. transition of operational tasks to our IT Operation team in India.
- possess strong analytic and communication skills
- work with a structured approach and have a planning mind-set
- have the ability to handle multiple issues without jeopardizing the service level to the individual deliveries
- demonstrate initiative and have a pro-active approach
- work independently and take responsibility
- have a strong drive for stability and performance
- are experienced in creating technical documentation and procedures
- are experienced in working with project & process management
- thrive in a cross-cultural context.
We expect that you have proven hands-on experience within following areas:
- Microsoft server & cloud products
- Virtualization, HyperV & Citrix (application) preferred
- Storage / SAN
- Enterprise network operation
- Microsoft System Center (one or more products).
You have +5 years of proven background within IT Infrastructure in a global context and solid specialist knowledge in one or more of the above mentioned infrastructure service areas, in particular Microsoft server & cloud products.
We expect that you will be able to act as an expert in your assigned responsibility areas from day one.
Strong written and spoken Danish and English is a requirement.
Please contact Director Charlotte Hvid Ravnholt, e-mail: chhr [at] topsoe.com if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references.
February 18, 2018.
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, in the most responsible way. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2016, our revenue was approximately 860 million US dollars, and we employ some 2,300 employees.