IT Service Manager for our Service Desk
Do you have strong knowledge and experience within the area of IT service and IT service management processes, along with a natural service mind-set? Do you want a central role in the IT Service team in an International company?
As IT Service Manager, you will work in Corporate IT with reference to the Head of IT Infrastructure & Operations. With your service-minded attitude and being easy to approach, you manage daily operations of the Global
IT Servicedesk in close collaboration with our teams in India and US. Furthermore, you serve as a key contact on support issues within Corporate IT and the rest of the organization.
You will be an important representative of Corporate IT, and you have an outstanding opportunity to influence the entire Topsoe user community in a positive way.
For the right person with the right mindset, this will be a unique opportunity to gain insight and deliver results in a global IT organization working closely with experienced managers and specialists around the world.
- Management and follow-up on incidents, service requests, changes, and problems
- Drive implementation of Service Management initiatives
- Reporting and follow-up on process KPIs
- Mapping, identification, and prioritization of improvement activities
- Update and maintenance of Service Management process documentation
- Establish and maintain stakeholder and end-user relations
- Clear communication on support cases and proactive information from Global IT
- Define and execute strategy for service deliveries across Global IT
- Maintenance of the IT Service catalog
- Define and execute relevant end-user training.
- have a strong desire to deliver service excellence, professional conduct, and improvement
- possess strong inter-personal skills and the ability to build solid relations
- demonstrate initiative and enjoy increasing responsibility
- are service minded and motivated by delivering high user satisfaction
- are proactive and have a problem solving mind-set, when it comes to solving technical issues and driving team performance
- have the ability to understand business objectives and requirements
- have patience and strong communication skills when defining and explaining issues
- have the ability to handle multiple issues without jeopardizing the service level of the individual deliveries
- are a teamplayer, and you value teamwork in order to accomplish common targets and deliveries.
- Extensive knowledge within the Service Management area
- Strong general knowledge of IT service and service management processes, and preferably an ITIL or Scrum certification
- Solid coaching, mentoring, and proven leadership skills
- Experience in creating user-oriented documentation and procedures
- Experience in setting up and working towards defined KPIs
- Experience with IT infrastructure, operating systems and networks, preferably based on Microsoft technology
- Speak, read and write fluent English and fluent or intermediate Danish skills.
November 3, 2019
- Please contact Jesper Hauge Nissen at jhni [at] topsoe.com or call +45 2018 8884 if you want to know more about the position.
- If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references before November 3rd, 2019.
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, in the most responsible way. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2018, our revenue was approximately 890 million US dollars, and we employ some 2,200 employees. www.topsoe.com