Do you have strong general knowledge of IT service and IT service management processes along with a natural service mind-set? And do you want a central role in the IT Service team in a global company?
Haldor Topsoe is a global company with an ambitious growth strategy and as IT Service Manager, you will work in Corporate IT with reference to the Director, IT Infrastructure & Operations.
With your strong customer focus and outstanding communication skills, alongside your flexibility and interest in having systems up and running, you manage daily operations of the Global IT Servicedesk together with your two peers in India and US. Furthermore, you serve as a key contact on support issues within Corporate IT as well as in the broader organisation.
Manage daily operations of the Global IT Servicedesk
With more than 2500 employees globally, Corporate IT is supporting our colleagues primarily from India, Denmark and US. Your team is based in Lyngby and Frederikssund as well as one supporter based in Moscow. In addition, you will have a close cooperation with the team in India and US. As IT Service Manager, you are responsible for managing the team, which includes recruitment, motivation, retention, and performance management. As both users and team members are dispersed across locations, the role as IT Service Manager entails an element of remote management. You will also be responsible for all regional hardware procurement as well as other local and global service contracts supporting our daily IT service deliveries, which includes contact to external vendors.
Build relations to relevant stakeholders
As IT Service Manager, you establish and maintain solid end user relations. Likewise, you secure good relationships with relevant stakeholders in the business and IT. This includes ensuring clear communication on support cases as well as proactive information from Corporate IT. Furthermore, you define and execute Corporate IT Service Management processes, in close collaboration with your peers and manager. You are also expected to contribute to and drive change within the Regional and Global IT Servicedesk team, which entails implementing minor projects to ensure continuous service and efficiency improvement.
Service-minded and proactive with experience within IT service
- You have a strong general knowledge of IT service and service management processes, and preferably an ITIL certification
- You have proven leadership skills as well as the ability to work independently and take on responsibility
- You have experience creating user oriented documentation and procedures
- You have experience setting up and working towards defined KPI’s
- You have experience with IT infrastructure, operating systems and networks, preferably based on Microsoft technologyYou speak, read and write English fluently and have strong Danish language skills.
As a person, you have a strong desire for service excellence and continuous improvement. Moreover, you have great interpersonal skills and a proactive approach to solving technical issues as well as driving team performance.
- An exciting and challenging job in a global organization, where you will closely interact with colleagues from the business, IT management and rest of Corporate IT
- Excellent career opportunities in a leading global company
- A passionate, professional, hard-working and not least very nice team of colleagues
- A culture characterized by informal and direct way of cooperating, professional, dynamic and busy, with emphasis on creating a good working environment offering possibilities for development, professionally as well as personally.
Please contact Charlotte Hvid Ravnholt, phone +45 2294 8655 if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references.
October 1, 2017.
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, in the most responsible way. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2016, our revenue was approximately 860 million US dollars, and we employ more than 2,600 employees.