IT support to Operational Technology
Haldor Topsoe is a global company selling highly specialized catalysts and technologies all across the world within the energy sector, petrochemicals, environmental solutions and ammonia for food production.
We now offer a challenging position as part of our Design & Construction (D&C) department in Research & Development (R&D). We build and support experimental set-ups and equipment for test and development of our catalysts in Research & Development. We are handling hardware, software, and electrical systems and we work closely with IT Service Desk & Operation for support and optimization of our support and processes for R&D and our additional Business Units.
- Support and maintenance of PCs and systems in cooperation with IT Service Desk and people in both D&C and R&D.
- Support, maintain and develop our in-house LabVIEW application portfolio like HT-DAQ Suite (Core, Servers/drivers, and concept).
- Write and maintain documentation, guidelines and support documents for users of our in-house developed software solutions.
- Development and maintenance of LabVIEW user interfaces for our small & medium size pilot plants and test set-ups.
- Understand and overview the connection roadmap between hardware and software, for example, serial and network communication.
- Participate in commissioning and implementing of new test set-ups - especially with focus on process control, data collection, and visualization.
- Participate in developing and supporting our platforms into the future, looking at new technologies like Mobile app and Cloud solutions.
- Communicate easily with colleagues and customers verbally as well as in writing in both Danish and English.
- Have a good understanding of both PC hardware, software, and Windows OS.
- Have technical flair and a good understanding of new systems and equipment.
- Do not worry when working with older hardware and software systems.
- Like to plan and organize your work.
- Is a team player but have no problems working independently.
- Work as well behind the desk as with cables and tools.
- Maintain a great overview even under pressure.
We are not fixed on a specific education but focus on your prior work experience and your understanding of the above mentioned working areas.
It is improtent that you have the ability to explain technical issues to non-technical users and are skilled in analyzing and solving problems as well as being able to prioritize and manage your work tasks.
Please contact R&D Manager Mark Zebitz Larsen +45 2275 4496 if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references before November 30th. 2018.
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, most responsibly. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2017, our revenue was approximately 760 million US dollars, and we employ some 2,100 employees.