Haldor Topsoe is looking for an ambitious and highly skilled Lead planner to our Supply Chain Management.
Global Planning is a part of the Catalyst Production SCM organization and responsible for all steps from the catalyst order to the delivery process. Our department consists of eight engineers and we cover production planning and the supply of raw and packing materials in Denmark as well as the core supply chain processes and standards globally.
You will be responsible for the detailed supply and production planning for part of our portfolio of catalyst production lines in Denmark. You will drive the quarterly S&OP process and keep close dialogue with sales about shortest possible delivery times for upcoming orders. You will report to the Director of Global Planning and Logistics and get an important role maintaining a high service performance in the market.
- Detailed production and supply planning of raw materials
- On a weekly basis conduct meeting with local departments regarding global short term production planning
- Act as single point of contact for global sales in relation to proposal, committing and resolving issues in relation to requested delivery times for new orders
- Prepare S&OP meetings by generating and consolidating data for the business/product area in question and lead the meeting
- Ensure a high stock turn of raw materials and finished goods in order to keep the working capital in the company in balance. This focus should be a general approach in your daily work e.g. by challenging safety stocks, batch sizes and delivery schedules
- Be a key figure in the development and establishment of Supply Concepts where you have to take a cross functional driver role and coordinate globally with stakeholders in the supply chain.
- are structured with a high level of analytical understanding of complex tasks
- are fluent in English and Danish both in writing and verbally
- have good communication skills and can manage yourself everywhere in an organization
- are driven and dynamic in your approach
- are diplomatic yet result-orientated.
The ideal candidate has an academic degree e.g. in engineering, Supply Chain Management or Economics, preferably combined with a couple of years of experience within production planning or a similar field. Experience with SAP and Excel is an advantage.
Please contact Global Planning ＆ Logistics Director Christian Heintz Eichner-Larsen, phone: +45 2265 7565 if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references.
August 6, 2017
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, in the most responsible way. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2016, our revenue was approximately 860 million US dollars, and we employ more than 2,600 employees.