Chemicals technologies remain of key importance within the Topsoe portfolio of technologies. Currently we offer a position as Technology Licensing Manager in our Chemicals Technology Licensing Department.
You will join a strong sales team providing services to clients and partners worldwide within the syngas, methanol and fertilizer industries. Our sales activities are conducted on a highly technical and international level in close collaboration with our regional offices.
We work in an informal and ambitious environment collaborating with a strong network of specialists in the organization. The industries and markets that we inhabit are rapidly changing and it is therefore necessary that we continuously challenge ourselves and adapt to new conditions faster than the market and faster than our competitors.
- Drive technical sales with current and new clients
- Ensure timely and qualified service both technically and commercially to our clients
- Build long-term client relationships
- Achieve sales targets in line with our strategy
- Communicate client needs to our technology development team
- Seeking and managing input to proposals from various internal stakeholders.
- have a strong drive and perseverance
- have excellent technical skills and are ready to enhance them
- have an excellent business instinct and understand how to convert your efforts into tangible results
- are flexible, dynamic, and outgoing in establishing and maintaining relationships
- show initiative and innovation when actively listening to the needs of your clients
- have excellent communication and negotiation skills
- are prepared to travel 40–60 days a year (primarily short and often planned trips).
We are looking for applicants with a degree in mechanical engineering, chemical engineering or a similar background. You have technical experience from working with process - or mechanical design and have a keen interest in technical sales.
Fluency in English is a requirement and knowledge of other languages is an advantage.
Please contact Head of department Jes Nikolaj Knudsen, +45 2275 4408 or Head of department Baris Bayram, +456192 6608 if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references.
December 11, 2017.
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, in the most responsible way. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2016, our revenue was approximately 860 million US dollars, and we employ more than 2,600 employees.