We are looking for a new experienced colleague in our global logistics department at Haldor Topsoe to coordinate and organize shipment of proprietary equipment for our customers worldwide.
As Topsoe sells customized design of chemical plants, the proprietary equipment is a mix of standard and project cargo, where equipment such as catalyst converters, waste heat boilers shall be shipped as break bulk. This requires careful planning prior to shipment to the customer’s plant site, which will be your main task. Due to the complexity, you will have a key role as the logistics responsible of assigned projects, coordinating and facilitating tasks between suppliers, customers, forwarders and the project teams at Topsoe to ensure successful and timely delivered projects.
Our Global Logistics Department is a part of our Global Supply Unit and consists of 11 logistics coordinators with great experience in shipments of equipment and catalyst globally.
- Plan and execute shipments worldwide (sea, road, air, rail and courier)
- Understand and ensure that our commercial contracts and letters of credits are aligned with our business
- Issue shipping documents in accordance with the contracts and letters of credit
- Facilitate tasks and ensure deadlines are kept
- Stakeholder management
- Advice and support internal and external customers
- Coordinate project meetings
- Travel activity expected to be approx. 15 days per year.
- are flexible and able to handle various tasks at the same time
- are used to work independently and to keep focus – also under pressure
- are structured and good at planning your work
- are an excellent communicator
- thrive in a dynamic working environment
- have a holistic approach
- are energetic and thrive in an international and informal environment.
- You have a number of years of experience from a similar position as logistics coordinator, preferably from an international company or freight forwarding handling proprietary equipment. You have a relevant shipping or logistics degree. Experience in letter of credit, project transports, INCOTERMS 2010 and shipments of LCL and FCL is a must.
- We expect you to master English perfectly both orally and written. It is an advantage, if you are familiar with Excel and SAP.
October 6, 2019
- Please contact Global Logistics Manager, Joan Skadhauge Feddersen +45 4139 0365 if you want to know more about the position.
- If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references.
- Please apply as soon as possible and no later than October 6, 2019. Note that we conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, in the most responsible way. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2018, our revenue was approximately 890 million US dollars, and we employ some 2,200 employees.