Are you interested in championing the corporate marketing agenda across Haldor Topsoe? Do you want to help transform Topsoe into a truly customer focused organization? Do you want to strengthen and inspire our marketing community across business units and regions? Do you see marketing as one of the key enablers to build customer engagement and drive commercial excellence? And are you a real team player who gets energy from collaborating and engaging with many stakeholders while delivering great results? Then you might be the right match for the open position as Marketing Manager at Topsoe.
You are passionate about driving marketing programs and eager to support us in strengthening our marketing efforts. You will shape and drive effective marketing initiatives that scale across regions and support our commercial objectives.
Being an experienced marketeer you will engage in strong cross-functional collaboration around our customers, products and markets. In cooperation with our three business units you will develop and implement plans for product launches, lead generation, customer engagement and brand positioning. You bring a “can do attitude” that makes you get work done.
Since Topsoe is a company driven by a passion for what science can do for our customers, it is crucial that you are curious and determined to really understand how customers benefit from our technical products and solutions. You must represent a strong business acumen and bring a global perspective.
You will report to the Director of Corporate Marketing – and join a dedicated team of 5 marketing professionals. The team is part of the “Corporate Communication and Marketing department” at Topsoe.
- Deliver corporate marketing initiatives related to brand positioning, customer insights, proposition development and digital excellence
- Develop and implement relevant commercial initiatives in cooperation with business units
- Execute activities and produce marketing assets
- Role model a strategic and tactical marketing mindset across our organization
- Drive cross-functional collaboration and support organizational alignment on marketing related topics.
- have the ability to understand business challenges and translate these into concrete marketing programs and initiatives
- are customer focused and represent an “outside-in” approach in everything you do
- are experienced in working in cross-functional matrix environments and excel in stakeholder management
- communicate effectively and have an ability to drive positive change
- have strong planning skills, stick to deadlines and follow-up on tasks
- represent a “test, learn and iterate” approach to optimization
- think digital by default and integrate activities across channels, media and platforms
- are strong in implementation at a global scale and have demonstrated project management skills.
You have a relevant degree within marketing management or similar and at least five years marketing experience from a global B2B company. You have experience in creating and implementing international marketing plans and product launches, possess solid skills within content marketing and come with strong experiences within digital marketing in a B2B setting.
You have worked systematically with customer insights and know how to exploit the value of a CRM-system.
Your workplace will be at our headquarters in Lyngby north of Copenhagen, Denmark. You should expect limited travel activity.
Please contact Director Corporate Marketing Peter Rosenstand; +45 2811 3500 if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references.
January 12, 2018.
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, in the most responsible way. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2016, our revenue was approximately 860 million US dollars, and we employ more than 2,600 employees.