Do you have work experience as a Personal Assistant in a manufacturing company and are you happy to be proactive, effective, and accurate? Are you able to prioritize your tasks in a busy environment where every day brings a new challenge? Then you are the person we are looking for.
Together with another Personal Assistant, you will support the seven members of the management team with calendar bookings, agendas, and minutes of meetings. You will also carry out practical tasks like, for instance, coordinating activities between the management team and other managers at the plant in Frederikssund or at other locations.
- Manage dynamic Outlook calendars
- Organize and attend meetings, write minutes of meetings
- Translate documents from Danish into English and vice versa
- Proofread English and Danish material
- Arrange customer visits and internal visits
- Arrange anniversaries and receptions
- Handle applications for sponsorships
- Arrange activities for employees
- Internal communication
- Various ad hoc tasks
- Are ready to work in a change-driven, dynamic organization with many different stakeholders
- Have strong structural skills combined with the ability to maintain an overview of many ongoing tasks
- Are proactive, outgoing and robust, and collaborate easily at all levels of the organization
You have advanced English and Danish skills, both written and oral, and minimum five years of work experience from a comparable administrative role assisting senior leaders, preferably in a large global organization. You have proficiency in MS Office Suites. A personal interest in communication would be appreciated.
Please contact Vice President Marty Piwetz, phone +45 6192 6767, or HR Manager Joan Ahm, phone +45 2249 6643, if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references.
June 2, 2019
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, in the most responsible way. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2018, our revenue was approximately 890 million US dollars, and we employ some 2,200 employees. www.topsoe.com