Due to high customer demands we are increasing the capacity of our project coordinator team in the global project management office (PMO). The PMO of 20 employees is part of our global project delivery organization comprising 325 employees, who design and deliver process plants to customers worldwide.
The nine employees in our project coordinator team work out of our offices in Lyngby, Denmark and New Delhi, India. The team assists both project directors and -managers on a global scale with document handling, document preparation and project management support.
This position is located in Lyngby and only limited travel will be expected. Currently, this is a one-year employment.
As a project coordinator you will be part of setting the direction for execution of projects. You will be involved in all customer projects from start to finish in close contact with a range of internal stakeholders (sales and all parts of the delivery organization) and to a smaller extent external stakeholders (suppliers and customers).
Project Manager support:
- project execution – prepare and set-up in SharePoint in close collaboration with the project manager
- assist in preparation of job instructions
- general filing, arrange meetings, booking of conference rooms
- prepare and participate in project meetings
- general support for the project managers
Customer/vendor documentation – electronic document handling:
- document control - receive, register, distribute and return with comments
- up-and download documents in SharePoint or external server.
- prepare engineering documents on repeat projects
- assist in preparation of simple documentation.
- help other departments when needed.
- like working in a busy and dynamic environment
- work independently and have personal drive
- are systematic and have a clear sense of order
- are a good organizer with solid interpersonal skills
- are proactive and prioritize your tasks
- create overview even on busy days
Your educational background is not crucial, but may be within administration. We prefer candidates who have experience from a similar job.
You speak and write English and Danish fluently and may have knowledge of the platform system SharePoint.
June 6, 2019.
Please contact Senior Manager, Lars Bille Hansen, phone +45 5175 6606 if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references.
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, in the most responsible way. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2018, our revenue was approximately 890 million US dollars, and we employ some 2,200 employees.