Do you want to be part of a Team deeply involved in the HR transformation in Topsoe?
Then join Haldor Topsoe’s Global HR organization, and play a key role in developing and aligning global rewards policies, processes, programs and tools.
As Rewards Specialist, you will join Haldor Topsoe on an ambitious growth journey after successful onboarding of a new investor and already in change mode. Your objective will be to operate the global rewards programs, tools and processes while ensuring evolution of high standards to fit the growth ambitions. You will be instrumental to support your colleagues in HR enabling high value creation to our business stakeholders around the world.
As a Rewards Specialist, you will also be part of a team that includes Global HR IT and DK Payroll with six great colleagues, who are collaborative, supportive and highly skilled professionals in their fields. You will be based in our headquarters in Lyngby working closely with colleagues in Denmark, remotely supporting our HR colleagues at global locations, as well as colleagues in line of business.
- Contribute to development and execution of global rewards policies, processes, programs and tools (e.g. review, evolve and ensure alignment with Career Framework, drive Global Benefits Review, participate in development of Incentive Plans among others)
- Provide analysis of economic and employment terms and conditions in current or new markets
- Review, operate and communicate salary benchmarking using Mercers TRS, WIN and other sources when relevant
- Provide advice to HRBPs and managers on pay and rewards policy globally
- Work with HRBPs on complex compensation cases and cross-functional projects
- Prepare reward analyses, reports and recommendations when appropriate, e.g. for the Remuneration Committee and top management
- Design and drive the global salary review process facilitated through SAP SuccessFactors
- Support and drive STI and LTI processes in collaboration with Finance.
In HR, and in the role as Rewards Specialist, we work closely with the organization and see how changes are influencing on a daily basis. It is crucial to think pragmatically, understand how to suit different people and situations, adapt well to changing circumstances, and easily accept new ideas and change-initiatives.
- Have an analytical and structured approach
- Navigate with attention to detail and focus on quality in deliverables
- Are able to prioritize and finish what you start
- Are culturally aware
- Work independently but are also a team player with focus on collaboration
- Have a good sense of humor
- Have a strong stamina to work in times of change
- Are solution oriented.
Ideally you have +5 years of experience with driving or supporting global Rewards programs, practices and processes and have preferably been involved in Career Framework development, market analysis incl. building pay structures.
Further, we expect you to have experience in supporting evolution and deployment of a global rewards agenda with stakeholder communication and training, including working closely with internal HR stakeholders to support them in their roles.
You have proven digital savviness - strong skills and passion for Excel and IT will be considered as an advantage.
Please contact Rewards Director Gregers Gorm, phone: +45 2253 9966 if you want to know more about the position.
31. January 2020
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, in the most responsible way. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2018, our revenue was approximately 890 million US dollars, and we employ some 2,200 employees. www.topsoe.com