We are looking for a person to join the sustainable technology business team in order to strengthen our sales efforts in P.R China further. The right candidate will be trusted with the responsibility to identify sales prospects within the HALDOR TOPSOE hydrotreating area. In addition, the candidate will have the responsibility to keep contact with existing clients in order to maintain a good relationship with them.
Travel activities in P.R. China will be required, both alone and also with employees from HALDOR TOPSOE.
- To promote sales of new technology such as tar hydrotreating and related catalysts
- To inform customers about tar hydrotreating Technologies by distributing brochures and other sales materials as currently provided by HALDOR TOPSOE for promotion purposes in general or as otherwise prescribed by Haldor Topsoe for specific cases
- Use your best efforts to obtain general trends in the market relevant to tar hydrotreating Technologies in P.R China and shall keep HALDOR TOPSOE currently informed of business possibilities for sale of tar hydrotreating Technologies
- Establish contacts with local contractors, endusers, equipment manufacturers, suppliers, etc.
- have personal drive to understand the clients process and technology to a level where we can offer tailor-made solutions to reduce total cost while maintaining environmental compliance while also striving towards create long term business relationships
- experience within technology sales and sales of service solutions within refinery solutions, ideally an extensive track record within the engineering and/or sales of hydrotreating solutions
- ejoy traveling and spending time with the customer (meetings, Business lunch and dinner)
- ability to evaluate leads in order to identify the most promising prospects to focus on
- are fluent in English, both orally and in writing.
Bachelor degree or above, majoring in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Refinery or Applied Chemistry, Degree in Catalysis will be a plus.
Please contact Anita Liu, phone 86 10 65158886-218 if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please send your application to anjl [at] topsoe.com
Please submit your application and resume in English and Chinese.
July 31, 2018
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, in the most responsible way. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2017, our revenue was approximately 760 million US dollars, and we employ some 2,300 employees.