Do you see yourself working in the dynamic field between IT, Sales, Service and Marketing, and do you see yourself supporting the implementation of best practice CRM processes? Do you enjoy being part of a team which supports a global organization with ambitious growth targets? If so, you could be our new CRM Application Manager.
Topsoe recently decided to implement the Salesforce.com CRM platform. The pilot phase will focus on Lead & Opportunity Management, and we expect to further enhance the use of Salesforce.com CRM going forward. To embark this journey, we need you!
You will join an IT team of 16 dedicated ERP colleagues located in Denmark. The team delivers solutions and services based on SAP ECC, SAP BW, SAP BO, SAP PI/PO. Furthermore, we develop and maintain Manufacturing Execution Systems for our production plants. And latest, the Salesforce.com CRM platform has become a new member of our application eco-system.
Currently, we upgrade all our SAP platforms and prepare ourselves for a future, where we foresee an even more intense collaboration and integration across business and IT as we further digitalize our business internally and towards our clients, including the implementation of the Salesforce.com CRM platform in all regional offices around the globe.
Over the past 4 years we have been on a journey to standardize business processes and applications. We continuously optimize the business processes, and, especially for this position, strengthen our CRM processes within Sales, Service and Marketing to boost our growth potential and customer interaction.
You must feel comfortable challenging existing business processes, managing business stakeholder relationships and priorities. Flair for organizational change management and excellence in the Salesforce.com CRM platform is a necessity to succeed in this position.
You will be part of Corporate IT with a total of approx. 100 employees located around the globe. As an organization we are on a steep learning curve to become a truly global IT organization, and we still have a lot to learn. The right candidate is expected to contribute actively to the professionalization of our IT organization.
- Act as Application Manager for the Salesforce.com CRM platform
- Design, configure and implement Salesforce.com CRM solutions based on business requirements
- Facilitate and drive smaller IT projects
- Resolve 2nd and 3rd level support tasks in an ITIL framework, mainly on Salesforce.com CRM
- Member of our Application Portfolio Committee where we govern the applications used internally across the HT Group
- Familiarize yourself with various SAP modules and products, as we foresee quite a number of integration scenarios around the Salesforce.com CRM platform
- Travel activity is limited but some travelling activities may be required
- cooperate with others across the organization to achieve shared objectives and have customer focus in everything you do
- paint a compelling picture of the vision and strategy to motivate others to action
- achieve results consistently and have a track record of exceeding goals successfully
- seek new ways to grow and take actions to continuously improve
- are analytical with a strong bottom-line orientation
- possess excellent communication skills
- stay focused and delivery-oriented in a fast paced environment
- challenge the “as-is” and strive to make a difference
We imagine that you are a certified Salesforce.com CRM consultant or that you have equivalent work experience (5+ years) from global company in delivering complex CRM solutions.
You have solid experience with processes and solutions in Salesforce.com or equivalent solutions like SAP C4C CRM and Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, and also solid experience with different integration scenarios, preferably towards SAP ECC.
You may have gained your experience as an external consultant or as an internal employee but you have proven that you are able to translate business requirements into state-of-the-art CRM solutions.
It is an advantage if you have a higher education (e.g. economist, computer scientist or engineer), and if you are familiar with ITIL, project management methodologies and project execution.
Please contact Senior Director Anders Solberg Odgaard, +45 2552 9456 if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references.
January 21, 2018.
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, in the most responsible way. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2016, our revenue was approximately 860 million US dollars, and we employ more than 2,600 employees.