Do you have hands-on experience with SAP Solution architecture and do you want a unique role where you advise and support process owners and users on best practice use of our ERP system and related systems? Do you enjoy being part of a team, which supports a global organization with ambitious growth targets? If so, you could be our new SAP Solution Architect.
When it comes to achieving Topsoe’s ambitious objectives, Group IT and our colleagues in the business are close partners and our ERP solution is a key enabler in achieving our goals.
You will join an IT team of 15 dedicated ERP colleagues located in Denmark and you will work at our headquarters in Lyngby. The team delivers solutions and services currently based on SAP ECC, SAP BW, SAP BO and Salesforce.com. Latest, the SAP Ariba, SAP SuccessFactor, SAP Concur, SAP Analytic Cloud and SAP Integration Cloud platforms have become new members of our ERP application eco-system. Furthermore, we develop and maintain Manufacturing Execution Systems for our production plants.
Currently, we upgrade our SAP ECC platform and plan for go live on S/4 HANA 1809 by the end of the year. As part of the transition to S/4 HANA we are re-visiting all processes aiming for SAP standard processes through re-implementation over the coming years. This will of course also entail expanding our footprint in the SAP cloud solutions. We are streamlining our end-to-end processes to obtain an IT landscape that supports digitalization, automation, growth and transparency. Other important areas of work will be to take part in upcoming merger and acquisition activities and a stock listing of Haldor Topsoe.
To succeed with all these interesting activities, we wish to strengthen our organization. Our new SAP Solution Architect will be a key person in ensuring that all areas of our landscape are tied nicely together and that we are utilizing SAP standard best practice processes. Therefor it is important that you feel comfortable challenging existing business processes, managing business stakeholder relationships and priorities. Flair for organizational change management and excellence in the SAP platform is a necessity to succeed in this position. Your contributions and efforts are crucial to our success and by joining us, You will get the opportunity to work in an international head office with an informal working environment.
You will be part of Corporate IT with approx. 90 employees located around the globe. As an organization, we are on a solid learning curve to become a truly global IT organization, and we still have a lot to learn. The right candidate is expected to contribute actively to the professionalization of our IT organization. Because of Topsoe’s international nature, it is important that you have a global mind-set and that you are comfortable communicating and writing English.
- Establish, articulate and develop target architectures for the ERP landscape in collaboration with our enterprise architect and architects for other areas, application managers and business owners
- Create solution architectures, roadmaps, and system transition plans to align business, applications, data, integration and infrastructure in strategic IT initiatives
- Participate in projects as SAP solution architect – from tender to hand over to maintenance.
- are technical and analytical-thinking and can translate business needs into IT-requirements
- have strong communication and presentation skills to convey technical concepts in business language
- have strong interpersonal skills which shows in your ability to build solid relationships
- are ready to think, behave and act in an innovative consulting manner to drive the organization’s digital business strategies.
- have the ability to rapidly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies
- have the ability to balance the long-term (“big picture”) and short-term implications of individual decisions.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, computer engineering, system analysis or a related field of study, or equivalent experience
- Experience of working with ERP-architecture and implementation of architecture frameworks
- More than 5 years of hands-on experience working with SAP and Salesforce in a large organisation as application consultant or solution architect
- Solid experience with processes and solutions in SAP and also solid experience with different integration scenarios, preferably towards Salesforce.com and SAP cloud solutions
- Familiarity with IT architecture modeling, tools and frameworks
- Ability to evaluate the impact on the technical landscape
- Familiarity with ITIL, project management methodologies and project execution.
June 2, 2019
Please contact Senior Director Conny Thorsted +45 2557 1422 if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references. If you are ready to apply for the position, please apply as soon as possible and note that we invite candidates for interviews on a continuous basis so no need to hesitate.
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, in the most responsible way. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2018, our revenue was approximately 890 million US dollars, and we employ some 2,200 employees. www.topsoe.com