Do you see yourself delivering business-oriented and decision-relevant reporting on SAP BO and SAP BW? Do you enjoy being part of a team which supports a global organization with ambitious growth targets? If so, then you may be our new SAP Business Objects Consultant.
We are looking for a candidate who wants to play a key role in ensuring that our colleagues around the globe are provided with business insight to help them make better plans and decisions, based on substantiated data.
You will be part of delivering projects, standard services and change request within SAP BO and SAP BW, and you will also engage in training activities to further boost the use of standard reporting tools, dashboards, charts and KPI analysis across our organization.
You must feel comfortable with challenging existing business processes in close cooperation with your team colleagues, managing stakeholder relationships and their priorities, and have a flair for organizational change management to succeed in this position. And naturally, excel in SAP BO and SAP BW.
We are 16 dedicated colleagues located in Denmark, and you will team up with another colleague who also works with SAP BO and SAP BW.
The ERP department delivers solutions and services based on SAP ECC, SAP BW, SAP BO and SAP PI/PO. Furthermore, we develop and maintain Manufacturing Execution Systems for our production plants, and we are also preparing for a global CRM implementation. All of these platforms generate a substantial amount of data, and we need you to help us get the most benefit from the data.
Currently, we upgrade all our SAP platforms and preparing for a future, where we foresee an even more intense collaboration across business and IT as we digitalize our business internally and towards our clients.
Over the past 4 years we have been on a journey to standardize business processes and applications. We continuously optimize the business processes, and, especially for this position, improve decision-relevant reporting to enable even better business decisions.
We are part of Corporate IT with a total of approx. 100 employees located around the globe. As an organization we are on a steep learning curve to become a truly global IT organization and we still have a lot to learn. The right candidate is expected to contribute actively to the professionalization of our IT organization.
- Analysis and specification of reporting requirements
- Design, configure and implement SAP BW and SAP BO solutions
- Facilitate and drive smaller IT projects
- Facilitate and drive SAP BO training activities
- You are aware that the reporting itself is not always the solution, and you proactively engage with your ERP application colleagues to identify the right approach
- Being part of a small team require that you are willing to familiarize yourself with other SAP modules and products which we of course support by means of training
- Resolve 2nd and 3rd level support tasks
- Travel activity is limited in this position, however, it should be expected that projects may require some travelling.
- are a team player who works cooperatively with others across the organization to achieve shared objectives, and you have a customer focus in everything you do
- achieve results consistently, and you have a track record of exceeding goals successfully
- constantly seek new ways to grow and be challenged, and you take actions to continuously improve
- have strong analytic and communication skills
- have the ability to stay focused and delivery-oriented in a fast pace environment
- are not afraid to challenge “as-is” and strive to make a difference.
We imagine that you are a certified SAP BO consultant or that you have equivalent work experience (3+ years) from a multinational or global company in delivering complex SAP Business Objects solutions.
You have a solid experience with BEx Query Designer, Web Intelligence, Information Design Tool, BW data modeling and BO Central Management Console.
You may have gained your experience either as an external consultant or an internal employee where you have proven that you can translate business requirements into state-of-the-art SAP reporting solutions.
It will be an advantage if you have a higher education (e.g. economist, computer scientist or engineer), and if you are familiar with ITIL, project management methodologies and project execution.
Please contact Senior Director Anders Solberg Odgaard, phone +45 2552 9456 if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references.
January 4, 2018.
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, in the most responsible way. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2016, our revenue was approximately 860 million US dollars, and we employ more than 2,600 employees.