Do you have a great interest in IT? Do you want to use your educational background and analytical skills to solve business challenges, mainly within Supply Chain Management, Sales and Logistics?
Haldor Topsoe is an international company in a rapid development. Our headquarters is based in Denmark, but the vast majority of our highly specialized catalysts and products are sold to industrial plants throughout the world.
You will join a team of 16 dedicated and highly specialized colleagues located in Denmark. The ERP department delivers solutions and services based on SAP ECC, SAP BW, SAP BO and SAP PI/PO. Furthermore, we develop and maintain Manufacturing Execution Systems for our production plants. We are right now upgrading all our SAP platforms and preparing for a future, where we foresee an even more intense collaboration across business and IT as we digitalize our business internally and towards our clients. Furthermore, we are just about to kick off a CRM implementation.
Your daily work will be split between our ERP Support Group and ERP Development Group, and you will participate in both general support and development tasks/projects. Relevant training activities are also part of your employment with us.
We are part of Corporate IT with a total of approx. 100 employees located around the globe. As an organization we are on a steep learning curve to become a truly global IT organization and we still have a lot to learn. It is our expectation that you will develop into a professional SAP Application Consultant within 2-3 years and take part in our future journey.
We invest in you and make sure that you learn to:
- Analyze and specify business requirements
- Design, configure and implement ERP solutions within Supply Chain Management, Sales and Logistics
- Design and optimize business processes by means of best practice processes and tools
- Facilitate and drive smaller IT projects in cooperation with business stakeholders
- Resolve 2nd and 3rd level support tasks related to our ERP solutions
- Travel activity is limited in this position, however, it should be expected that projects may require some travelling.
- are a team player who works cooperatively with others to achieve shared objectives
- achieve results consistently, and during your studies you have been among the best in class
- are willing to further develop your analytic and communication skills, and develop the ability to understand business objectives and drivers
- are motivated to bring your theoretical knowledge into play and challenge “as-is”.
You are newly graduated with a degree in IT, Business Economics, Supply Chain Management or a similar education.
It will be an advantage if you have some knowledge of SAP or equivalent ERP systems, but most important is a drive, a passion, and an ambition to bridge business requirements to IT solutions. If so, then you may be our new SAP Trainee.
Please contact Senior Director Anders Solberg Odgaard, phone +45 2552 9456 if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references.
January 7, 2018.
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, in the most responsible way. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2016, our revenue was approximately 860 million US dollars, and we employ more than 2,600 employees.