As Senior Lead Buyer in Technical Procurement, you will be responsible for driving and supporting tactical and operational procurement activities – cross categories and projects. You will manage and plan the tactical and operational procurement process of our proprietary equipment in the projects and ensure that orders, risks and cost are evaluated in close collaboration with the relevant stakeholders. You deliver tangible results on total cost perspectives including applicable contingency plans to safeguard objectives in the projects in collaboration with stakeholders.
We are part of the global Group Procurement with the responsibility of procurement of complex technical equipment for international industrial projects and for implementing efficient and effective procurement activities across Topsoe. We continuously aspire to improve cost awareness as well as creating value to our stakeholders and free resources for growth.
Technical Procurement spend yearly approx. 750 MDKK and are focused on becoming a best-in-class procurement team through implementation of category management, proactive approach towards our stakeholders, and ambitious goals for contributing value to Topsoe.
- Planning and Management of the operational procurement activities.
- Ensure that projects are delivered at the right time and the right cost.
- Identify and drive sourcing initiatives on the projects.
- Support implementation of category management initiatives.
- Negotiate general terms and conditions and ensure good collaboration with selected suppliers.
- Ensure that approved suppliers meet Topsoe standards in regard to economy, social responsibility, environment and business integrity.
- Support the use of IT tools within global Group Procurement.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of procurement and global sourcing.
- Have good technical flair and knowledge with procurement of steel fabricated items.
- Have excellent commercial and financial understanding.
- Have project management experience and good communication skills.
- Have international experience and understand cultural differences.
- Are used to and enjoy working with operational and tactical procurement tasks and projects.
- Are a skilled SAP and e-procurement user and understand the benefit of structures and processes.
- Enjoy working with stakeholders in all parts of the organization and stakeholders enjoy working with you.
- You have a business diploma in procurement or similar.
- You have 3-5 years of experience from a regional/international organization, within purchasing or other relevant function with documented results.
- A technical background and project management experience is an advantage.
June 10, 2019.
- Please contact Director Martin Overmark, phone +45 22754757 if you want to know more about the position.
- If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references.
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, in the most responsible way. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2018, our revenue was approximately 890 million US dollars, and we employ some 2,200 employees.