Haldor Topsøe is a global company selling highly specialized catalysts and technologies all across the world within the energy sector, petrochemicals, environmental solutions, and ammonia for food production.
We now offer a challenging position as senior research technician within our Chemicals R&D group in Lyngby. You will contribute to the development and upscale of new catalysts and processes for the sulfuric acid industry. You will primarily work in lab scale with testing of catalysts, and as part of a team of engineers and technicians to assist in evaluating test results and plan experiments.
- Activity testing of catalysts in lab scale.
- Assisting with data analysis and experimental planning.
- Participate in improvements projects for the laboratory.
- are highly skilled and experienced at testing catalysts or similar technical laboratory work
- are thorough and systematic
- thrive, having standard routines as part of your work tasks
- are result-oriented and have a strong personal drive in project work
- have good communication skills and are able to interact with your multi-national colleagues.
You have an education as a laboratory technician or similar. We consider it an advantage if you have some years of experience with test units and control systems for flow, temperature, and pressure control.
Please contact Senior Principal Scientist Anna Molina, phone +45 2275 4459, or R&D director Peter Vistisen, phone +45 2275 4874 if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references before December 2, 2018
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, in the most responsible way. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2017, our revenue was approximately 760 million US dollars, and we employ more than 2,100 employees.