Be part of developing Haldor Topsoe’s future, supporting senior management decision making; providing you with valuable experience in understanding industry dynamics, company strategy, performance analysis and M&A.
This position sits in our Head Office in Lyngby reporting to the VP for Corporate Strategy and you will be exposed to senior management and all business units.
This is an opportunity to be at the heart of decision-making in the company with unique exposure to the top management of a large international Danish corporation. The position will be intimately involved in all major strategic and global intelligence projects, providing you with valuable experience in understanding industry dynamics, company strategy and relative performance analysis of competitors in an industry.
- Support analysis of investment opportunities, business turnaround projects and other strategic initiatives including, market and industry analysis, commercial business plan review and financial forecasting
- Assist on M&A projects including opportunity search and evaluation, valuation and due diligence and other ad hoc tasks
- Monthly Newsletter for the executive management; monitoring and reporting on key events of peers and the macro environment.
- are a student in the second year of your bachelor degree with an interest in business strategy, corporate finance and performance drivers
- have a passion for business, an understanding of market dynamics, and the ability to critically challenge the status quo
- are proficient in Excel and PowerPoint and be available for immediate start
- are proactive and like to take ownership of tasks, have the ability to work independently and work in a dynamic, sometimes intense environment, since you will be part of a smaller team.
We expect that you have a flexible time schedule to meet deliveries in peak periods; average workload is around 15 hours a week.
Preferably you are studying in the area of business strategy, finance or economics. We expect that you have a strong academic background in relevant fields. Further, we expect that you can show a strong track record of commitment and ability to perform at a high level from previous jobs or other activities.
Please contact Head of M＆A and Strategic Partnerships, Glenn Thomas McGuire +45 2552 9440 if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references.
June 27, 2018
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, in the most responsible way. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2017, our revenue was approximately 760 million US dollars, and we employ some 2,300 employees.