Haldor Topsoe is an international company in a rapid development. Our headquarters is based in Denmark, but the vast majority of our highly specialized catalysts and technology are sold to industrial plants throughout the world.
We now offer a unique position as a student assistant in our Chemical Business Unit as a part of the Chemicals Technology Licensing department. The department is responsible for the sale of hardware and process technology for the production of e.g. ammonia, methanol and gas-to-liquid (GTL). You will primarily support the Licensing Managers with sales preparation work approximately 8-16 hours a week. There is a high degree of flexibility allowing you to work more during your school breaks and less during exams.
- Update our databases
- Data analysis and presentation of findings to management
- Competitor and market analysis
- Help prepare sales material
- Ad-hoc assignments.
- Are proficient in the use of Excel
- Are curious and have an enquiring approach
- Have a “can do” - attitude
- Are proactive, independent, and analytical in your work approach
- Demonstrate initiative as well as being a great team player
- Have great communication skills and are able to interact with many different people from different cultures.
- Have an interest in global sales.
It is an advantage if you have an interest within global sales and engineering. We are looking for a student in the second or third year of their bachelor’s or first year of master’s degree.
Please contact head of department Baris Bayram, phone +45 6192 6608 or head of department Jes Nikolaj Knudsen, phone +45 2275 4408 if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references.
January 28, 2018.
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, in the most responsible way. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2016, our revenue was approximately 860 million US dollars, and we employ some 2,300 employees.