Student assistant for Hardware Technical Sales
Haldor Topsoe is offering a position as a student assistant in our Hardware Technical Sales department in the Chemical Business Unit. Our department is responsible for preparing cost estimates for complete plants, units and equipment. Additionally we are responsible for Topsoe vendor database and supplying vendor list to clients. Our team consists of eight employees, all engineers.
We need a student assistant approx. 15 hours a week. There is a high degree of flexibility allowing you to work more during your school breaks and less during exam periods.
- Managing the vendor database in Microsoft Access
- Data handling and development of the vendor database including VBA-code
- Developing and maintaining cost estimation tools and databases primarily in Excel including macros and VBA-code
- Ad-hoc assignments.
- Are methodical and work systematically
- Are structured, energetic and thorough in your ways of working
- Are flexible with a proactive ‘can-do’ attitude and have a positive mindset
- Take responsibility of your tasks and are willing to take on repetitive work.
You are a chemical or mechanical engineer student in the first or second year of your bachelor degree. You are an experienced user of Microsoft Office applications – particularly Excel. It is an advantage if you have experience with programming (VBA). We expect you to be fluent in English.
Please contact Senior Cost Estimator Lene Have Meyland, phone +45 2527 8210 or Senior Cost Estimator Anette Juldorf, phone +45 2275 4298 if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in English or Danish, and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references.
January 2, 2019
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, in the most responsible way. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2017, our revenue was approximately 760 million US dollars, and we employ some 2,100 employees.