Haldor Topsoe A/S is an international company and a market leader in the fast-paced catalysis industry that includes rapidly development of technologies and products. Our headquarters are based in Denmark, but the vast majority of our highly specialized catalysts and technology are sold to industrial plants and customers throughout the world.
The Legal Department of Haldor Topsoe Group is looking for a new colleague to fill the position of Student Assistant. Based in our headquarters in Lyngby, Denmark you will be part of a group of 15 in-house lawyers and a secretariat consisting of 5 employees, including 2 student assistants. You will join a smaller team consisting of 4 lawyers focusing on research collaborations, joint development agreements, M&A and general business development projects. In this team, you will have a reference lawyer with whom you will structure your development and daily work.
We expect your responsibilities and work tasks to develop and increase during your employment. However, we expect the main responsibilities to be within:
- Preparation of Confidentiality Agreement’s, Material Test Agreements and other related contracts, including tasks such as legal investigation of legislation, literature etc.
- Work with ad-hoc assignments within intellectual property rights, commercial contracts and related collaborations
- Use and update our contract management system
- Contribute to optimal stakeholder processes
- Support key activities in the team.
- have an interest in intellectual property rights and commercial law
- are structured, energetic and thorough in your ways of working
- have an analytical mindset and demonstrate initiative
- are a great team player
- poses great communication skills and are able to interact with many different people from various cultures
- are able to work 15-20 hours per week on average, and are flexible during peak periods – the same flexibility we provide for you around the time of your exams.
We are looking for a Law Student in the last year of the bachelor’s or first year of master’s degree. It is an advantage if you are interested in, and have flair for, contract law, commercial law, intellectual property rights and communications.
Experience with using Microsoft Office applications is essential as well as speaking and writing English.
Please contact Senior Legal Counsel, Søren Eklund, phone +45 25529561 if you want to know more about the position.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references.
October 24, 2019.
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, in the most responsible way. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2018, our revenue was approximately 890 million US dollars, and we employ some 2,200 employees. www.topsoe.com